NIGERIAN SOLDIERS TORTURE IGBOS - FREE BIAFRA!

Is Nigeria's Unity Non-Negotiable?

• Yes

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Will ever Africa ever amount to anything outside of inter-ethnic violence and war? smh....:beli:

It is this way because we allow dictators to enslave people and deprive them of human rights. Please, tweet the video to your major newcasters! We need to put pressure on the Nigerian regime

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
Igbos are a 34 million strong ethnic group in Nigeria. Many Igbos were taken to America as slaves, primarily in Virginia and Maryland. If your family is from that region of the US, you likely have Igbo ancestry.
:ehh:
Yup and when you factor in the domestic slave trade and the fact VA exported more of us than any other state during slavery, that likelyhood can extend to most AA's as well.

With that being said, I hope the best for Biafra.

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Please, spread this news. We need help. They are killing us!
Please please please don't take this is a challenge or dismissal.. I'm asking as an African-American that tries to keep in tune with the motherland.. I really don't know, so I ask.

To what extent do you think that certain groups within the Igbo population act as subversive elements, meaning to undermine to the state? As brazy as this video is, I do understand that it's part of a much larger issue, with atrocities committed on both sides.

Igbos are a 34 million strong ethnic group in Nigeria. Many Igbos were taken to America as slaves, primarily in Virginia and Maryland. If your family is from that region of the US, you likely have Igbo ancestry.

Mad of us are Yoruba aswell broski.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
NIGERIAN SOLDIERS TORTURE IGBOS!

OP....
As you update this conflict in this and other threads, I think it would help non Nigerians if you had a few brief paragraphs detailing an objective history of the conflict. And put that in the first post of the thread so that it's viewed by all who read the thread.

Story is probably well known to Nigerians and some continental Africans, but to the rest of us..it's like picking up a book on page 82..and starting to read. I thought that these were conflicts that were resolved in the 1970s...so forgive my ignorance.