NIGERIAN SOLDIERS TORTURE IGBOS - FREE BIAFRA!

Is Nigeria's Unity Non-Negotiable?

• Yes

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I have a Nigerian friend on FB who keeps commenting on a dude called Kanu who is apparently agitating for a separate homeland. shyt always pops off in Nigeria though I remember those Niger Delta militants who used to kidnap those oil workers for ransom and i think forced the Government to lean back and buy them out.
Your friend is a fukking buffoon. Nigeria is a zoo with zero justice, the north is lazy and eats the money, the East is educated with the resources but the whites gave it to the North and the North fukks Igboland up making is useless for expats to come home. Kanu is a good man. He wants Biafra. Biafra is basically educated brothas and sistas doing business the right way and giving AA's a chance at Africa. Nigeria is a zoo. Half the country should be a part of Niger. They act like white supremacists.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime:
Lots of misinformation in this thread. I won't divulge because I get on the coli to talk shyt and laugh.

but nigerian military torturing biafran militants, isn't much different than the nigerian military torturing Boko haram, Mend or OPC.
that has nothing to do with being igbo

With Biafrans killing hausas or in the SE, they've really just put themselves in the same category.