Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People need to forget about netflix, its going on 5 years.

I can see both sides of the argument but one is slipping. When you turn on your switch for the most part you're going to play something. There's a few games that let you watch and there YouTube and now twitch. So with as many switches that are out there, it's kind of silly to not have it.

Idk. I don't have a dog in the fight. They could add it or not, it might make it easier for some. Instead of carrying a tablet and the switch. Or bringing the switch along and just watching on the phone.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I can see both sides of the argument but one is slipping. When you turn on your switch for the most part you're going to play something. There's a few games that let you watch and there YouTube and now twitch. So with as many switches that are out there, it's kind of silly to not have it.

Idk. I don't have a dog in the fight. They could add it or not, it might make it easier for some. Instead of carrying a tablet and the switch. Or bringing the switch along and just watching on the phone.
I mean they got hulu on it so its still functions as a multimedia device, nintendo ain’t fukkin with netflix or vice versa

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
:mjpls:
cCtuRHc.jpg

GhostMan

All Star
Daps
Man what site yall be using to cop these mfs? It's harder than a bytch trying to get one for Christmas

Walmart and Best Buy had a drop a day ago. If you don't have Twitter, create an account so you will receive notifications when the OLEDs are available. Follow these accounts on Twitter:

@Wario64
@antonlinecom
@GYXdeals

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m thinking of buying for mainly handheld I travel alot should I go for the oled or the improved battery version ?

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
hmm so apart from the screen there is no significant difference

32gb increases to 64gb
Better speakers/sound
Upgraded joycons, no drift, yet. I haven't taken my old joycons apart yet but I fix and resell joycons on eBay so I know all the ins and outs of them and these ones feel a lot different. I don't know if people will start to get drift, it takes a while for it to kick in, but I'm pretty sure these ones are upgraded.
A waaaaaaaaaaaaay better kick stand.

Get the oled breh, trust us. It's only $50 more.

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
32gb increases to 64gb
Better speakers/sound
Upgraded joycons, no drift, yet. I haven't taken my old joycons apart yet but I fix and resell joycons on eBay so I know all the ins and outs of them and these ones feel a lot different. I don't know if people will start to get drift, it takes a while for it to kick in, but I'm pretty sure these ones are upgraded.
A waaaaaaaaaaaaay better kick stand.

Get the oled breh, trust us. It's only $50 more.

Thanks breh I’ll go get one Friday what’s the recommended games, mainly into RPG’s

I’m thinking Pokémon unite, and monster hunter as main games but besides that ?