Not having a wife is so depressing. How do #GMB COLI posters deal?

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Brethren, God hath designed us all to be married off one to another, husband to wife in happiness. It is not good for a man to dwell alone for the Bible tells us he who findeth a wife, findeth a good thing and obtaineth favor in the Lord.

Ask the Lord to send you a wife purposefully made for you. But be wise to also pray that God prepare ye to be a husband. For many take vows before Christ without proper preparation and they who do so suffer and likely divorce. Marriage is amazing and blessed if done the right way brethren.

Caligula

a bene placito
Daps
@Mr. Somebody

You'r
Be fully committed to a man that has one foot out the door, brehettes.

Believe a ring and paperwork will keep a man faithful, brehettes.
Trap a man financially to force him to stay, brehettes.

Ring or no ring, a man will stay and do if he wants to.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
@Mr. Somebody

You'r

Believe a ring and paperwork will keep a man faithful, brehettes.
Trap a man financially to force him to stay, brehettes.

Ring or no ring, a man will stay and do if he wants to.

Where did I say anything about being faithful or not? :dahell:

Anyways, I just find it hard to believe that a man that refuses to marry me is planning to stick around long term. There's a chance your husband will leave you but a man that refuses to marry you is DEFINITELY going to leave. Not smart to commit to a man like that.

Caligula

a bene placito
Daps

Anyways, I just find it hard to believe that a man that refuses to marry me is planning to stick around long term. There's a chance your husband will leave you but a man that refuses to marry you is DEFINITELY going to leave. Not smart to commit to a man like that.

Not being okay with the headache of divorce if it doesn't work out doesn't mean he's not committed. But do you.

Ashley Banks

Daps
Not being okay with the headache of divorce if it doesn't work out doesn't mean he's not committed. But do you.

That's exactly what it means. Nothing will convince me differently. No man that's fully committed to a woman would refuse to marry her.

Caligula

a bene placito
Daps
That's exactly what it means. Nothing will convince me differently. No man that's fully committed to a woman would refuse to marry her.

Well it's a good thing my current main feels differently. Again, do you. I really do hope you find what you're looking for.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

You have a point like freethrows friend.

Many men loiter around women for at times decades and claim that divorce laws that require then to split their earnings as the reason they don't marry but as men we know this is all game friend.

It's just a way man can have their cake and eat it too.
Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Ashley Banks

Daps
You have a point like freethrows friend.

Many men loiter around women and claim that divorce laws that require then to split their earnings as the reason they don't marry but as men we know this is all game friend.

It's just a way member can have their cake and eat it to.its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

I agree, Mr. Somebody. Luckily, I'm smart enough to know better. If it's just a ring and paperwork, why can't we get it? :ohhh: