Not having a wife is so depressing. How do #GMB COLI posters deal?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I agree, Mr. Somebody. Luckily, I'm smart enough to know better. If it's just a ring and paperwork, why can't we get it? :ohhh:
It gets demonic when a woman is not satisfied with the ring.

This is when idolatry is put before gods union and sone thing holy becomes tainted before you said I do.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
fukk all that bullshyt in the OP the only way I'd consider getting married is if the she is beneficial financially.

Otherwise being single >>>>>>
Going where you want ,when you want, for however long you want >>>>>
Spending all your money on yourself >>>>>

Plus a new chick turns 18 every day and 17 and 16:sitdown::sitdown:( where it's legal)

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Where did I say anything about being faithful or not? :dahell:

Anyways, I just find it hard to believe that a man that refuses to marry me is planning to stick around long term. There's a chance your husband will leave you but a man that refuses to marry you is DEFINITELY going to leave. Not smart to commit to a man like that.

:mjlol:
Either the nikka gonna leave or not...

Plenty of Women have bounced on marriages on some midnight train to georgia shyt..
If it dont work both parties should be free to ride out and do them
you gotta wait for the other person to sign papers...:mindblown:
Im good:camby:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Because it's none of the government's fukking business

Hey, if you can find a woman that's willing to fully commit to you while you come up with every reason to avoid to marrying her then I guess you won. I wouldn't stay with a man like that but there are some women that will accept it.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Either the nikka gonna leave or not...

Plenty of Women have bounced on marriages on some midnight train to georgia shyt..
If it dont work both parties should be free to ride out and do them
you gotta wait for the other person to sign papers...:mindblown:
Im good:camby:

Better than your boyfriend of 15 years saying he's going out for milk and never coming back. At least if my husband decides to leave, he'll have to divorce me first. Couldn't imagine having kids with a man, cooking for him etc and yet he doesn't think it's a good idea to marry me. scust.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey, if you can find a woman that's willing to fully commit to you while you come up with every reason to avoid to marrying her then I guess you won. I wouldn't stay with a man like that but there are some women that will accept it.

Keep living in your fukking fairytale Disney sold to you. This is why the divorce rates are where they're at.

You enter into an arrangement, it's not what you expected it to be and you divorce your husband. Remember that 70% of females initiate divorce.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
As expected, team #GMB swiftly came in here hating. Let's expose some LIES

"People who are married are sad and broken :(:(:(" - GMB
Yea ok, lets look at some examples
Tiger Woods
tiger-woods.jpg

Golf CHAMPION
made the sport that people used to treat their insomnia with relevant on a global scale
Happy

Kobe Byrant
i

NBA Hall of famer
Dropped 81 points on a bytch
Half of the human population bought his jersey for his last game on some give us your energy :preach: tip
Happy

Tony Parker
3527.png

NBA CHAMPION
Obvious future hall of famer
French man who makes every play look fancy and finessed like Claude Monet painting hanged up at the Louvre
Happy as pharell music

Now what do they have in common? Pretty much nothing at all except they have wives
wives who they can depend on no matter if the espn says lebron is the GOAT
wives who they can form a union with
wives who they can cheat on relentlessly

Are you winning like those cats? Chances are you aren't. I'm not either :lupe:
Let's go get wives brehs!!!

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
I think it's funny that people who don't have sh*t and probably don't have the ambition to ever have sh*t are the most concerned with someone "taking half their stuff."

Some of these people are down to eff a chick raw and potentially change their destiny by having kids with a thot, but marriage? "Naw breh, that's too risky." :facepalm:

If you are a real one and you find a real one she's going to make you a much better person over time. She's going to have your back, advise you well, cook for you, raise your children. If you were to pay a staff for all that it would cost 200k + a year. Plus if you're willing to commit to her long term there are a slew of tax incentives that will have you saving money if you get married.

But so many of y'all chase a big butt and a smile an wonder "why she hurt you." Y'all carrying scorpions on your back wondering why you got stung.

Y'all brehs be getting hurt by a basic bxtch and now you don't trust women anymore.

:smh::smh::smh:

Do your research, choose better, and be a black man of excellence that is worthy of the caliber of women you seek.

#GMB is circle jerk for brehs who are bitter about some female from their past.

Last edited: