Not having a wife is so depressing. How do #GMB COLI posters deal?

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
I imagine being married just because you want to be is a recipe for disaster. It's like "One-itis: Director's cut". I bet that shyt gets old quicker than you think

So what is a "good" reason for getting married :patrice:?

freetroit

Banned
Daps
As expected, team #GMB swiftly came in here hating. Let's expose some LIES

"People who are married are sad and broken :(:(:(" - GMB
Yea ok, lets look at some examples
Tiger Woods
tiger-woods.jpg

Golf CHAMPION
made the sport that people used to treat their insomnia with relevant on a global scale
Happy

Kobe Byrant
i

NBA Hall of famer
Dropped 81 points on a bytch
Half of the human population bought his jersey for his last game on some give us your energy :preach: tip
Happy

Tony Parker
3527.png

NBA CHAMPION
Obvious future hall of famer
French man who makes every play look fancy and finessed like Claude Monet painting hanged up at the Louvre
Happy as pharell music

Now what do they have in common? Pretty much nothing at all except they have wives
wives who they can depend on no matter if the espn says lebron is the GOAT
wives who they can form a union with
wives who they can cheat on relentlessly

Are you winning like those cats? Chances are you aren't. I'm not either :lupe:
Let's go get wives brehs!!!

All them nikkaz cheated on there wives

What if you a realer nikka than that and just said fukk a wife in the first place and just be out here fukking these hoes

Tiger aint been the same since his wife left him he is a shell of himself

Kobe was out here fukking hoes in the ass raw and almost got took for everything in a divorce

Tony parker was out here in these streets cheating

These are terrible examples

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think it's funny that people who don't have sh*t and probably don't have the ambition to ever have sh*t are the most concerned with someone "taking half their stuff."

:mjlol:

Some of these people are down to eff a chick raw and potentially change their destiny by having kids with a thot, but marriage? "Naw breh, that's too risky." :facepalm:

If you are a real one and you find a real one she's going to make you a much better person over time. She's going to l have your back, advise you well, cook for you, raise your children. If you were to pay a staff for all that it would cost 200k + a year. Plus if you're willing to commit to her long term there are a slew of tax incentives that will have you saving money if you get married.

But so many of y'all chase a big butt and a smile an wonder "why she hurt you." Y'all carrying scorpions on your back wondering why you got stung.

Y'all brehs be getting hurt by a basic bxtch and now you don't trust women anymore.

:smh::smh::smh:

Do your research, choose better, and be a black man of excellence that is worthy of the caliber of women you seek.

#GMB is circle jerk for brehs who are bitter about some female from their past.

Truth and also some of these kats screming GMB aren't even black.

Daps
So what is a "good" reason for getting married :patrice:?
to have intimacy (physical and emotional) with one person
to build a family
to build wealth/stability
better health-studies have strong couples do better health wise
better social networks.
because you are in love with the person and can't envision your life without them

marriage is only a ball and chain if you marry the wrong person or marry for the wrong reason. marriage is hard work but its isn't the death sentence people make it out to be. but people have to be open to the possibility to building a life with someone. its amazing to me how some people have no problems having kids with someone they are dating or just sleeping with, but are reluctant to consider building a life with someone of quality because they can take half of something or because they are always looking for some new sexual conquest.

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
No one for you in thick & thin:mjcry:
Having no one to form a new family union, starting a new life chapter with :mjcry:
Having no one to take the GOAT vows until death does you part with :mjcry:
Having no one to commit massive amounts of adultery behind their back on :mjcry:

This feeling isn't right. I'm leaving the #getmarriedbrehs movement and starting an ANTI-#GMB movement on this board. Who's with me ?

That single life pass 35 is :sadcam:

If I get sick my wife holds me down, need ANYTHING...:usure:.....my wife holds me down. Marriage aint bad, MARRYING THE WRONG WOMEN is what fukks everything up :scust:and so many men and women get hitched to the WRONG DAMN person and that's what causes the whole #GMB wave.

My brother told me when I was 17 if you gonna get married make sure you put your girl thru at least 6-10 'stress test' over at least 10 years. Look at all the research that goes into putting a car out on the road now days :skip: your marriage should durable :sas2: dated my wife for 13 YEARS!!! :bryan:

Last edited:

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
I think it's funny that people who don't have sh*t and probably don't have the ambition to ever have sh*t are the most concerned with someone "taking half their stuff."

Some of these people are down to eff a chick raw and potentially change their destiny by having kids with a thot, but marriage? "Naw breh, that's too risky." :facepalm:

If you are a real one and you find a real one she's going to make you a much better person over time. She's going to l have your back, advise you well, cook for you, raise your children. If you were to pay a staff for all that it would cost 200k + a year. Plus if you're willing to commit to her long term there are a slew of tax incentives that will have you saving money if you get married.

But so many of y'all chase a big butt and a smile an wonder "why she hurt you." Y'all carrying scorpions on your back wondering why you got stung.

Y'all brehs be getting hurt by a basic bxtch and now you don't trust women anymore.

:smh::smh::smh:

Do your research, choose better, and be a black man of excellence that is worthy of the caliber of women you seek.

#GMB is circle jerk for brehs who are bitter about some female from their past.

:deadmanny: stop niccas ain't ready for the Truth

:dead:stop niccas ain't built for the real

:deadrose:stop niccas don't want to put in work when looking for a strong partner

:scusthov:ether

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
to have intimacy (physical and emotional) with one person
to build a family
to build wealth/stability
better health-studies have strong couples do better health wise
better social networks.
because you are in love with the person and can't envision your life without them

marriage is only a ball and chain if you marry the wrong person or marry for the wrong reason. marriage is hard work but its isn't the death sentence people make it out to be. but people have to be open to the possibility to building a life with someone. its amazing to me how some people have no problems having kids with someone they are dating or just sleeping with, but are reluctant to consider building a life with someone of quality because they can take half of something or because they are always looking for some new sexual conquest.

Great post. I always mention on here that if you look at most successful men they are married. Even the kats in corporate america and even the brothas in corporate America.

Most of these men will tell you that without their wife they would not be there. Or would have issues functioning.

Also as much as kats talk that GMB that life often times leads to having kids out of wedlock. Look eventually most of us are gonna reproduce. That is why god made us the way that he did. So eventually you are gonna slip up and either want to have kids or will make a mistake and have kids. Better to have that in a marriage. Then have a child or children out of wedlock paying child support to one women then at the same time trying to be dating another woman or women.

Plus folks have to realize it is much easier to build when married from tax breaks, to insurance to the law. To two incomes working together. To being beneficiary to life insurance and 401k / pension.

Yeah a person can divorce you. But a person can leave you high and dry if you arent married too. We can talk about the 50% divorce stats. But I bet them break up numbers are even higher for folks who aren't married and live together.

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
70% of divorces are initiated by women. And the fact is you're basically gambling half the shyt you've ever worked for and earned in your life on your ability to keep a modern day millenial woman happy until the day you die. Not worth it.

Told you.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
People in here talking about choose better. Every man served with those divorce papers by the 70% of women thought they chose the right one but got blind-sided.

People in here talking about marriage making a man/woman happier but don't look at the other side of the coin when it leads to depression. Depression is observed much higher statistically in married couples than unmarried couples.

Daps
People in here talking about choose better. Every man served with those divorce papers by the 70% of women thought they chose the right one but got blind-sided.

People in here talking about marriage making a man/woman happier but don't look at the other side of the coin when it leads to depression. Depression is observed much higher statistically in married couples than unmarried couples.
but why are these people depressed? i don't think the reason is because they ARE married but other reasons. can you post more about stat you are posting?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
but why are these people depressed? i don't think the reason is because they ARE married but other reasons. can you post more about stat you are posting?

Husbands and/or wives in marriages with a lot of tension, disagreement or arguments are 10 to 25 times more likely to experience depression than people who are unmarried or in collaborative marriages

How To Prevent Your Marriage From Making You Depressed