Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
brehs This might give me those Malcolm X chills if done right
:mjcry:

I don't think it will go that far, as it's still a marvel film (owned by Disney) that is gonna be within the confines of the MCU. Plus, it will be after the first Infinity War film. I think when it's all said and done it will have a big action/ adventure vibe with some drama/suspense in key moments.

Even then, if they craft T'Challa and his mythos properly, it can be a great film to watch, and be quite empowering as well. It won't be as easy as being in a self-contained film world, but it can't definitely be done.

Last edited:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Dope fan art

Black-Panther-Wired.jpg

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Either way, that doesn't disqualify her from being chosen. She's still currently a very popular actress (though not for acting so far). And she's gonna be in the upcoming Star Wars film and the jungle book, which can up her profile.

Another name that has been thrown out there by fans was Danai Gurira.

DanaiGurira.jpg

Who are your picks for the role?
these roles only use her voice did shark's tale do any thing for Ellen degenrees? Hell did Darth Vader do shyt for James earl Jones caeeer? Like I said any unknown will do hell solange is adequate I would cast
https://dzireo.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/wpid-screenshot_2014-07-14-15-59-10-1.png?w=614 or the actress you used from TWD before manly looking lupita

There are others and we can do better

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
these roles only use her voice did shark's tale do any thing for Ellen degenrees? Hell did Darth Vader do shyt for James earl Jones caeeer? Like I said any unknown will do hell solange is adequate I would cast
https://dzireo.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/wpid-screenshot_2014-07-14-15-59-10-1.png?w=614 before manly looking pulpits

There are others and we can do better

EDIT: misread your post breh, my bad. Whoever they pick, I'm sure they will do a good job. Marvel has been on point with casting so far.

But please, no solange:whoa:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Black Panther is my favorite hero of all time. I simply cannot WAIT to see Chadwick bring him to life next year. That 2018 Solo movie is definitely one I'm going to see multiple times in the theater.

I was really bummed out that Ava passed initially, I felt like she made an excellent movie in Selma and I want that same type of passion and dedication given to the BP solo film. F Gary Gray would be serviceable, he's a talented director, but my choice after Ava would probably be Rick Famuyiwa (The Wood, Talk To Me, Dope) because I feel as if he's another director who puts all of his passion and soul into his projects.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Black Panther is my favorite hero of all time. I simply cannot WAIT to see Chadwick bring him to life next year. That 2018 Solo movie is definitely one I'm going to see multiple times in the theater.

I was really bummed out that Ava passed initially, I felt like she made an excellent movie in Selma and I want that same type of passion and dedication given to the BP solo film. F Gary Gray would be serviceable, he's a talented director, but my choice after Ava would probably be Rick Famuyiwa (The Wood, Talk To Me, Dope) because I feel as if he's another director who puts all of his passion and soul into his projects.

Just make sure you're one of the grassroot movement cats that helps this movie succeed no matter if it is great or Marvels worst movie...... cuz if not... there will NOT be any sequels and if there are indeed some misfires, they will not be able to correct them like how Marvel stepped up their game from Cap 1 to Cap 2:ufdup:

fukk seeing this shyt just a mere multiple times:birdman:.... Nicca you better see this shyt atleast twice opening night :rudy:

And cuz:whoa: I aint trynna spazz and single you out... But I am more talking all the other fukks that been saying "Marvel aint shyt cuz they aint doing a BP movie, Where is BP, blah blah blah blah" :pacspit:

fukkboys only get ONE chance... and this is the opportunity!!:mjpls:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Dope fan art

Black-Panther-Wired.jpg
:blessed:

In for first page!!!

Brehs post all BP material I should read.
Just make sure you're one of the grassroot movement cats that helps this movie succeed no matter if it is great or Marvels worst movie...... cuz if not... there will NOT be any sequels and if there are indeed some misfires, they will not be able to correct them like how Marvel stepped up their game from Cap 1 to Cap 2:ufdup:

fukk seeing this shyt just a mere multiple times:birdman:.... Nicca you better see this shyt atleast twice opening night :rudy:

And cuz:whoa: I aint trynna spazz and single you out... But I am more talking all the other fukks that been saying "Marvel aint shyt cuz they aint doing a BP movie, Where is BP, blah blah blah blah" :pacspit:

See it first sober then the second time blunted up! :ohlawd:

Though who am I kidding i'll prolly be blunted up during both....:bryan:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

You must not know my history regarding BP breh. I've been riding hard for a BP solo flick for YEARSSS. I actually refused to see Guardians Of The Galaxy in theaters out of personal protest that they could make a blockbuster out of a D-List group of characters but kept talking about how "hard" it would be to do BP. I only got back on board the MCU wagon after they announced BP and brought Chadwicke the young Gawd out on stage.

Im seeing this movie at least 4 times regardless. Hell I might see it 4 times in regular, twice in imax, and once in 3D. I've been a Black Panther fan since I was 12 years old and my dad brought me comics with only black characters (BP and Falcon with some Luke Cage heroes for hire here and there)

I shytted on Marvel more than once for pushing the solo film back to make room for ANOTHER goddamn Spider-Man reboot.

Black Panther is the ONE and only true comic character I absolutely MUST see succeed on the big screen. Their getting my money guaranteed breh. Don't ever question my T'Challa stannery