Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You must not know my history regarding BP breh. I've been riding hard for a BP solo flick for YEARSSS. I actually refused to see Guardians Of The Galaxy in theaters out of personal protest that they could make a blockbuster out of a D-List group of characters but kept talking about how "hard" it would be to do BP. I only got back on board the MCU wagon after they announced BP and brought Chadwicke the young Gawd out on stage.

Im seeing this movie at least 4 times regardless. Hell I might see it 4 times in regular, twice in imax, and once in 3D. I've been a Black Panther fan since I was 12 years old and my dad brought me comics with only black characters (BP and Falcon with some Luke Cage heroes for hire here and there)

I shytted on Marvel more than once for pushing the solo film back to make room for ANOTHER goddamn Spider-Man reboot.

Black Panther is the ONE and only true comic character I absolutely MUST see succeed on the big screen. Their getting my money guaranteed breh. Don't ever question my T'Challa stannery

Fair enough... and respec:ehh:t.... though I'm rocking with Luke Cage a little more:lolbron:... but this aint about competition.... we all win next year:obama:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I really hope this movie succeeds..... But I'm gonna put the pressure of the success/failure of this movie solely on yall Coli cats.

And for the love of God, I better not hear one comment about annoying "c00ning" when this shyt drops!

If this doesn't blow up.... It's not Chadwick's fault, it's not Fiegies fault..... This on yall :ufdup:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I really hope this movie succeeds..... But I'm gonna put the pressure of the success/failure of this movie solely on yall Coli cats.

And for the love of God, I better not hear one comment about annoying "c00ning" when this shyt drops!

If this doesn't blow up.... It's not Chadwick's fault, it's not Fiegies fault..... This on yall :ufdup:

Why the extra pressure on us?

Yes, we want a BP movie, but we also want a BP movie that is up to par with all the other marvel films. We shouldn't be accepting crumbs just cuz. The onus is on marvel to make a good film.

Fans of other characters don't accept bullshyt and neither should we. If we see blatant "c00ning" or other types of negative fukkery, we gonna call it out.:birdman:

I'll def be there on opening night, and I'm bringing my ppl with me. If the movie is good, I'm def doing multiple viewings.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

lol the demand for this movie is loud but not many. Marvel is definitely continuing to push the envelope in regards to putting obscure heroes out front. But if you're Black I do think you are obligated to see this though. lol

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:blessed:

In for first page!!!

Brehs post all BP material I should read.

Def check out:

-The Client by Christopher Priest

-Enemy of the State by Christopher Priest

-Who is The Black Panther by Reggie Hudlin

-Secret Invasion: See Wakanda and Die by Jason Aaron

-Fantastic Four by Dwayne McDuffie (BP and Storm join the FF)

-The Deadliest of the Species by Reggie Hudlin (Best story that involes BP, Storm, and Shuri, imo).

Christopher Priest is the GOAT BP writer and basically has set the standard, so I say start with his stories first.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
More fan art by Darian Robbins. Peep more of his fan art on Twitter, brehs:obama:

Darian Robbins (@Darian_Robbins) on Twitter

Time-Cover-Black-Panther-371x480.jpg

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
@O Fenômeno, forgot to mention "Bad Mutha" by Reggie Hudlin. You get BP, Luke Cage, Blade, Falcon, and Monica Rambeau teaming up.

Not a serious story but it's hilarious.
Thanks been looking on torrent for some shyt...I got an app for iphone that reads some comic format.

Though i've been hearing good things about Christopher Priest so I might just buy that, and try to download the other. Was at the comic spot at the mall and when I asked about the BP stuff the white dude lit up...damn near talked about the Priest stories for like 5minutes :pachaha: I fukk wit it though...could tell he is one of those guys who just legit loves comics. Hate when it be some chick working there who don't know shyt,and can't give someone guidance on what to checkout :francis:

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
These Are the 5 Richest Superheroes

• 1. T’Challa
    blackpanther.jpg

MarvelBlack Panther
    Net Worth: $90.7 trillion

T’Challa, the Black Panther, isn’t just the richest superhero. He’s almost undoubtedly the wealthiest fictional character of all time.

How is it even possible for one person to have this much wealth? T’Challa is the king of Wakanda, a fictional African country with nearly all of the world’s reserves of Vibranium. And Vibranium, being a super-strong metal (Captain America’s shield is made out of Vibranium), doesn’t come cheap.

According to the comics, the material costs $10,000 per gram, and Wakanda’s Vibranium vaults have 10,000 tons of the stuff (Doomwar #1). A little math and that amount of Vibranium would cost more than the GDP of the entire world.

Unfortunately for T’Challa, a plot by Doctor Doom to steal Wakanda’s Vibranium forced the king to release a fail safe rending the stockpile inert, and potentially worthless. But on the upside, Black Panther is getting a movie in 2018. So you win some, you lose some.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
These Are the 5 Richest Superheroes

• 1. T’Challa
    blackpanther.jpg

MarvelBlack Panther
    Net Worth: $90.7 trillion

T’Challa, the Black Panther, isn’t just the richest superhero. He’s almost undoubtedly the wealthiest fictional character of all time.

How is it even possible for one person to have this much wealth? T’Challa is the king of Wakanda, a fictional African country with nearly all of the world’s reserves of Vibranium. And Vibranium, being a super-strong metal (Captain America’s shield is made out of Vibranium), doesn’t come cheap.

According to the comics, the material costs $10,000 per gram, and Wakanda’s Vibranium vaults have 10,000 tons of the stuff (Doomwar #1). A little math and that amount of Vibranium would cost more than the GDP of the entire world.

Unfortunately for T’Challa, a plot by Doctor Doom to steal Wakanda’s Vibranium forced the king to release a fail safe rending the stockpile inert, and potentially worthless. But on the upside, Black Panther is getting a movie in 2018. So you win some, you lose some.
#Black Excellence :blessed:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
s6SlWwi.png

and I would be very surprised if they don't cast Lupita for Shuri. She's pretty much a shoe-in and someone Fiege would consider right off the bat.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Why the extra pressure on us?

Yes, we want a BP movie, but we also want a BP movie that is up to par with all the other marvel films. We shouldn't be accepting crumbs just cuz. The onus is on marvel to make a good film.

Fans of other characters don't accept bullshyt and neither should we. If we see blatant "c00ning" or other types of negative fukkery, we gonna call it out.:birdman:

I'll def be there on opening night, and I'm bringing my ppl with me. If the movie is good, I'm def doing multiple viewings.

Fans of other character dont scream as much and unfortunately fans of other characters get multiple chances (yes its fukked up, but it is what it is) to try to make it right (ala FF and Spiderman... a movie some would say theres only been one great one out of 5).

Neeeeeeeecccccaaaa "DIS YO SHOT!!!"

Its not about accepting crumbs, but it is about showing that unquestionable support. Kinda like if you had a brother, and he cheats on he girl with some bytch thats waaaaayyyy badder than his chick. And even though you know he wrong, and he girl find out, she coming with them niccas with them cannons. You're going to have his back no matter what and you're going to just hope that he learns he lesson and does better on his next opportunity to do right!

Thats the kinda loyalty/support that BP stans need show this franchise..... unwavering.

This aint on Marvel, its on you!!!

This is yall baby, and if yall dont treat it right.... it will be dealt with:sas2:

giphy.gif