Oh.... I saw that last line though:lolbron:

#DoomExcellence

giphy.gif

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Fans of other character dont scream as much and unfortunately fans of other characters get multiple chances (yes its fukked up, but it is what it is) to try to make it right (ala FF and Spiderman... a movie some would say theres only been one great one out of 5).

Neeeeeeeecccccaaaa "DIS YO SHOT!!!"

Its not about accepting crumbs, but it is about showing that unquestionable support. Kinda like if you had a brother, and he cheats on he girl with some bytch thats waaaaayyyy badder than his chick. And even though you know he wrong, and he girl find out, she coming with them niccas with them cannons. You're going to have his back no matter what and you're going to just hope that he learns he lesson and does better on his next opportunity to do right!

Thats the kinda loyalty/support that BP stans need show this franchise..... unwavering.

This aint on Marvel, its on you!!!

This is yall baby, and if yall dont treat it right.... it will be dealt with:sas2:

giphy.gif

Lol, so if Marvel gives us bullshyt they wouldn't even dare do to other franchises, we supposed to give them our dollars...just cause?

We got standards here breh, we don't play that shyt. The onus is on Marvel to make a good product. If the product is good, it's on us to support it.

If Marvel packages some bullshyt to BP fans and the general public, they can get all the way the fukk outta here.:camby:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
These Are the 5 Richest Superheroes

• 1. T’Challa
    blackpanther.jpg

MarvelBlack Panther
    Net Worth: $90.7 trillion

T’Challa, the Black Panther, isn’t just the richest superhero. He’s almost undoubtedly the wealthiest fictional character of all time.

How is it even possible for one person to have this much wealth? T’Challa is the king of Wakanda, a fictional African country with nearly all of the world’s reserves of Vibranium. And Vibranium, being a super-strong metal (Captain America’s shield is made out of Vibranium), doesn’t come cheap.

According to the comics, the material costs $10,000 per gram, and Wakanda’s Vibranium vaults have 10,000 tons of the stuff (Doomwar #1). A little math and that amount of Vibranium would cost more than the GDP of the entire world.

Unfortunately for T’Challa, a plot by Doctor Doom to steal Wakanda’s Vibranium forced the king to release a fail safe rending the stockpile inert, and potentially worthless. But on the upside, Black Panther is getting a movie in 2018. So you win some, you lose some.

Thag figure has been recalculated, and he's STILL the richest comic book character by a mile.

richest-superheroes-650x2666.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Lol, so if Marvel gives us bullshyt they wouldn't even dare do to other franchises, we supposed to give them our dollars...just cause?

We got standards here breh, we don't play that shyt. The onus is on Marvel to make a good product. If the product is good, it's on us to support it.

If Marvel packages some bullshyt to BP fans and the general public, they can get all the way the fukk outta here.:camby:

Give them your money and your opinion..... This movie could potentially be a "1 and Done" like

"Ok, now yall naggers been whining about a Black Panther movie, we did our job and yall naggers not gonna see it? fukk that we dropping that Alpha Flight movie in BP2's 2021 spot":camby:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Yall niccas gotta endure..... make this blow up, then give them yall critique if needs

But if that shyt has that 15% RT, dont just NOT show up:russ:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Give them your money and your opinion..... This movie could potentially be a "1 and Done" like

"Ok, now yall naggers been whining about a Black Panther movie, we did our job and yall naggers not gonna see it? fukk that we dropping that Alpha Flight movie in BP2's 2021 spot":camby:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Yall niccas gotta endure..... make this blow up, then give them yall critique if needs

But if that shyt has that 15% RT, dont just NOT show up:russ:

If the movie is that shytty and it becomes a 1 and done due to the fans not wanting to support a shytty movie, so be it. I'm not gonna waste my dollars on a sub par product. Nor can I, in good faith, tell my ppls to continue supporting a subpar product. Those days are over.

I already said I'm gonna watch it on opening night and I'm bring my ppl with me. If the movie is good (doesn't have to be great), I'll do multiple viewings. I stand by that.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Chadwick and Sebastian Stan (Winter Soldier) on site might mean this rumor may be true.

Umberto Gonzalez of Heroic Hollywood(finally, he has an outlet we can source) reports that Black Panther (Boseman) will be "on the hunt" for The Winter Soldier, the confused "villain" introduced in the second Captain America film, who also happens to be Steve Rogers’ best friend, Bucky Barnes (Sebastian Stan). Barnes ended The Winter Soldier on the run.

Black Panther's Mission In Captain America: Civil War Revealed

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I really hope this movie succeeds..... But I'm gonna put the pressure of the success/failure of this movie solely on yall Coli cats.

And for the love of God, I better not hear one comment about annoying "c00ning" when this shyt drops!

If this doesn't blow up.... It's not Chadwick's fault, it's not Fiegies fault..... This on yall :ufdup:
Yeah bc a message board community will be the sole reason this movie succeeds or fails:mjlol:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have to make T'Challa look as good as he can in this film. These fight scenes better be flames.

You guys think he will show in the teaser that's supposed to drop in a couple of weeks?

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
They have to make T'Challa look as good as he can in this film. These fight scenes better be flames.

You guys think he will show in the teaser that's supposed to drop in a couple of weeks?

They did say he was a major factor in the film. If that's the case, he has to be shown on the trailer.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
They did say he was a major factor in the film. If that's the case, he has to be shown on the trailer.
you think? I seriously think he is going to get the Vision treatment. They might tease him but he won't be on full display until people go see the movie.