Unless they got with the Killmonger dreads :ohhh:

Last edited:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The hell does that mean? Positive? Negative? :stopitslime:

I've seen that account talk about the Black Panther casting before, it's full of shyt for the most part. All the tweets are shyt like "Oooh I saw something really cool on the Black Panther set today, I'm not going to say what it is but it's amazing" then they follow up with some vague ass "hints".

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I've seen that account talk about the Black Panther casting before, it's full of shyt for the most part. All the tweets are shyt like "Oooh I saw something really cool on the Black Panther set today, I'm not going to say what it is but it's amazing" then they follow up with some vague ass "hints".
I'm not believing a damn thing until the first official trailer drops:camby:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Nah he's legit

He sells pics to sites so pics should be online soon

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
This Black Panther IMDB trivia :jbhmm:

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Anthony Mackie and Djimon Hounsou were considered for the role of T'Challa. All three would go on to play other characters in Marvel films:

Actor Wesley Snipes was once attached to play the lead in Black Panther during the 1990s when it was in development at Columbia Pictures. Snipes even wrote a script treatment for the movie.

Director John Singleton was at one point attached to direct a film version of the character, envisioning Chiwetel Ejiofor for the lead.

Michael B. Jordan initially auditioned for the role of Sam Wilson/The Falcon back in 2013 before being cast in this film 3 years later.

Raw Leiba was considering for the role of Erik Killmonger.
Breh look just like Killmonger :ohhh:
raw-leiba-marvel-eric-killmonger-luke-cage-2.jpg

Jards

All Star
Daps