just saying
Letita is going to have to take it just so we can get this movie over with

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I've said before that they have acknowledged his death in the second film and use as at set up for his replacement in the third film. That would make more storyline since rather than recasting the actor and acting his real life death never happened.

The actor isn't larger than the character. The story for a character in a movie in no way shape or form needs to relate to what's happening in the real world.

Next time I watch Harry Potter I'll see if they skipped a film with Dumbledore. Pretty sure they didn't though. :francis:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The actor isn't larger than the character. The story for a character in a movie in no way shape or form needs to relate to what's happening in the real world.

Next time I watch Harry Potter I'll see if they skipped a film with Dumbledore. Pretty sure they didn't though. :francis:

You keep bringing up Dumbledore like he was the main character in the film.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Just recast T’challa smh. There’s so many dope ass stories with T’challa. That we gotta miss out on because, marvel won’t recast breh. The character is bigger than the actor. They really gotta have a 90lb 5’5 shuri vs Namor, and a unknown son out of nowhere. To take the mantle of Black Panther smh.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
seriously, Shuri is the frailest person in the entire MCU. and i'll keep saying it, if you watched James Bond and Q decided he wasn't gonna be the tech gadget guy anymore, but James Bond, you'd think it was the dumbest shyt ever. a character like Shuri, who already has a huge defined important role shouldn't be Black Panther, i don't give a fukk if she was in the comics b/c it's a world that has existed for 40 years and they needed a new idea once.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Black Panther - "We've got 2 Oscar winners playing the role of conflicted best friend, and conflicted ex girlfriend just sitting there doing almost nothing... but let's let Shuri takeover, b/c she wore a suit in a 1997 comic book run that 435 people read."

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Just recast T’challa smh. There’s so many dope ass stories with T’challa. That we gotta miss out on because, marvel won’t recast breh. The character is bigger than the actor. They really gotta have a 90lb 5’5 shuri vs Namor, and a unknown son out of nowhere. To take the mantle of Black Panther smh.

The craziest thing is that when Boseman passed you had a segment of the woke mob that championed Shuri being Black Panther because they wanted to see a female take the role of Black Panther and thought this was the moment for young black women to take charge. But now that Letitia has exposed herself as an anti-vax loon they all "Disney, do something please :damn:".

Conz

Superstar
Daps
MCU has like 40 major female heroes now, but some people will never shut the fukk up*

*(enough time has passed where we can admit, it's mostly woman 15-28 who lead these fukkin annoying "woke" charges. don't worry, you don't sound like a Trumper for admitting that. it'd be cool if they take a day or two off. it's not helping anymore.)

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
The craziest thing is that when Boseman passed you had a segment of the woke mob that championed Shuri being Black Panther because they wanted to see a female take the role of Black Panther and thought this was the moment for young black women to take charge. But now that Letitia has exposed herself as an anti-vax loon they all "Disney, do something please :damn:".
right? the heel turns was the funniest thing to me.:heh:
that's why i believe letitia is making sure the audience hates her as much as possible so they don't make her the next black panther