NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
These nikkas thinking this shyt gonna be like other superhero movies where it gets rebooted and everything is sweet. Naw. Unless they go into the multi-verse T'Challa is gone from this shyt for a very long fukking time. The MCU is not getting rebooted in the foreseeable future.

finally, someone on this site that sees the direction. MCU told yall WE ARE NOT RECASTING TCHALLA

yet..all i see is...nah, they gonna cast tchalla..or nah...they got the multiverse ..just bring in Tchalla from another universe...HOW DUMB DOES THAT EVEN SOUND
so an African nation- that doesnt like outsiders- they just gonna accept some space Tchalla bc he said so?? :comeon:

the next long term BP will be a MAN...just sit back and watch it unfold

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
These nikkas thinking this shyt gonna be like other superhero movies where it gets rebooted and everything is sweet. Naw. Unless they go into the multi-verse T'Challa is gone from this shyt for a very long fukking time. The MCU is not getting rebooted in the foreseeable future.
This.

Also there's no guarantee that the future reboot will use T'Challa. If this generation of casuals associates Shuri with the title, then they'll just reboot with her 20 years from now.

Look how quickly ''Captain Marvel'' was redefined for Carol Danvers rather than Mar Vell or Genis (Edit or Monica). T'Challa could end up as a footnote too.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
This.

Also there's no guarantee that the future reboot will use T'Challa. If this generation of casuals associates Shuri with the title, then they'll just reboot with her 20 years from now.

Look how quickly ''Captain Marvel'' was redefined for Carol Danvers rather than Mar Vell or Genis. T'Challa could end up as a footnote too.
Or the OG Ms. Marvel:mjpls:Now called Spectrum
asm_annual_16_intro.jpg

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Unpopular opinion

It's no coincidence that Coogler doesn't want to recast and his solution to loosing Chadwick is to create a new character that Marvel will have to pay him royalties for when they use it in the comics.

The rest of the cast will get more screen time and more prominent roles. They all stand to gain from not recasting.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I guess we gonna find out if Wright will be in this movie soon enough

This is insane. I could see if there wasn’t a vaccine and most people were not vaccinated. Making it a requirement is too extreme.

In the beginning I was pro vaccine because there wasn’t enough people vaccinated. But that’s not the case anymore.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
I think I'm out on this whole thing. What they're doing to T'Challa, a character with no analogue for black males in all of pop culture, is disgusting. The only way to salvage this is if his kid takes over at the end of BP2 heading into the Wakanda series and is T'Challa in everything but name.
:manny:

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Unpopular opinion

It's no coincidence that Coogler doesn't want to recast and his solution to loosing Chadwick is to create a new character that Marvel will have to pay him royalties for when they use it in the comics.

The rest of the cast will get more screen time and more prominent roles. They all stand to gain from not recasting.

That actually makes sense and it’s probably the real reason why they won’t recast. Coogler definitely have the most to gain from this if he is using his own original character to take the mantle.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Who knows what the future may bring :troll: but at this point I we have a fair chance of getting a follow-up at some point to arguably the GOAT superhero movie :mjgrin:
accidentally clicked on the 1st page. Wow we did not know :mjcry::sadcam:
I think I'm out on this whole thing. What they're doing to T'Challa, a character with no analogue for black males in all of pop culture, is disgusting. The only way to salvage this is if his kid takes over at the end of BP2 heading into the Wakanda series and is T'Challa in everything but name.
:manny:
Thats interesting. What if they name him T'Challa :lupe: