BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
No clue but similar thing happened to me. Showed all seats available on the theater's official site but then I check Fandango and they're all gone.

Yea pushed it all the way out to the 28th trying to book and all them shyts sold out

Every 3D showing and every IMAX as well shyt crazy

I'll eventually get em to take my money but I ain't tripping fukk it

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m surprise they didn’t incorporate any suit design from the comic (at least the fur)

I wish they they had used the fur collar or cape for the suits in the MCU. Would give them a unique flare at least.

vol%2B5%2B1.JPG

na2.JPG

This, along with the CW design suit would have been :wow:

Just a cape in general:

C2DqJTmUUAA0wgU.jpg

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The premiere date( and I'm assuming reactions and impressions)has been moved up to Oct 25th :leon:

Marvel Studios must be feeling really confident in this one if they’re pushing the red carpet premiere date up. :wow:
To be fair Eternals was screened super early.

And I hope they not pulling the film outta CGI artists hands too early.

Hoping for the best tho.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair Eternals was screened super early.

And I hope they not pulling the film outta CGI artists hands too early.

Hoping for the best tho.
Yeah, forgot about Eternals. That gives me pause. Reports were saying Eternals was going to be the strongest film they ever made and look how it turned out.

Civil War was screened almost a month beforehand. That's probably the most confident they've been in a project.

What's interesting here is that I haven't heard any rumblings of audience testing. You think we would have heard something by now as far test screenings go.

Link
They're premiering it 2 weeks before opening night? :patrice:

Or are they moving opening night up too?

I doubt they are moving the release up as well.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It'll be crazy if they kill off Namor. But from what I know to happen in the movie it'll be kind of crazy to keep him alive as well...

Also, I'm not tripping over Shuri being BP right now because she won't always be..