mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
i've heard that the film starts immediately after the blip, and that is how they explain T'Challa's death. Shuri was presumed blipped because she was rendered unconscious from the battle between Vision and Corvus. When Shuri is found alive she turns her focus to trying to regrow the heart shaped herb. It is during the gap between Avengers Infinity War and Endgame does the crux of this story take place.

After Namor's attack on Wakanda, Shuri develops the technology to enter the ancestral plane. It is there that Shuri discovers that T'challa is not dead. She meets N'dajaka who tells her that T'Chala isn't there, therefore technically not dead. He also shows her where she can find the herb. N'dajaka didnt destroy all of it.

The end of the movie finds the characters realizing that those who were blipped start reappearing.............

Yea idk, I can't see them having a "sike I lied" moment with T'Challa's life for several reasons.

And if the explanation is supposed to be the blip, wouldn't that mean he's supposed to come back in the end too?

Daio

PS_UMTS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Little Rock
If that how they could recast T'challa they'll have to erase that mural that made for Chadwick

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
This era of movie spoilers has really damaged the movie experience. Going in knowing most of the plot makes it feel like you already seen the movie.

And god forbid, the spoilers aren’t exactly what was predicted, the movie gets criticized.

I envy the casual fans who go into these movies blind.

Easy fix: don't read or seek out spoilers. I don't. I never do. That's why I laugh when like you said, folks that do get upset that da spoilers turn out to be true. Or any other unsubstantiated theories. We seen that with DS2: Multiverse of Madness. That's REALLY why a lot of folks didn't like it. They let YouTube vloggers and Reddit spoilers hype 'em up into believing shyt that was never true and felt slighted.

As is, dudes are making A LOT of assumptions about a movie that has yet to be released.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
i've heard that the film starts immediately after the blip, and that is how they explain T'Challa's death. Shuri was presumed blipped because she was rendered unconscious from the battle between Vision and Corvus. When Shuri is found alive she turns her focus to trying to regrow the heart shaped herb. It is during the gap between Avengers Infinity War and Endgame does the crux of this story take place.

After Namor's attack on Wakanda, Shuri develops the technology to enter the ancestral plane. It is there that Shuri discovers that T'challa is not dead. She meets N'dajaka who tells her that T'Chala isn't there, therefore technically not dead. He also shows her where she can find the herb. N'dajaka didnt destroy all of it.

The end of the movie finds the characters realizing that those who were blipped start reappearing.............

You joking (maybe :patrice: )

Always thought that this movie should occur during the blip. They "said" that Shuri got blipped but we never saw it on screen like T'Challa. :patrice:

We saw T'Challa getting blipped so the minute he disappeared the remaining Wakandans should have shuttled her off to secure her safety and the fact she's next in line. That'd be the lie I'd go with. This movie "ending" with the return from the Blip with Endgame would be perfect.

I'm holding out hope that is true.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
61c9c65f2d9b631c92a6ad845d1f5c6d.jpg

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Easy fix: don't read or seek out spoilers. I don't. I never do. That's why I laugh when like you said, folks that do get upset that da spoilers turn out to be true. Or any other unsubstantiated theories. We seen that with DS2: Multiverse of Madness. That's REALLY why a lot of folks didn't like it. They let YouTube vloggers and Reddit spoilers hype 'em up into believing shyt that was never true and felt slighted.

As is, dudes are making A LOT of assumptions about a movie that has yet to be released.

Marvel just needs to do a better job with the spoilers. With End Game they did it.

Too many chefs in the kitchen. And with some movies like MoM, they put too much in the trailer when they didn’t need to.

Marvel is at a point where they don’t really need to do a teaser and 2 trailers followed with a bunch of TV spots. I get doing it for new properties like Eternals and Chang Chi. But not for Spider-Man .

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Niqqa, no. No he did not.
:dahell:
Stop acting so West side of Chicago and putting words in his mouth.

"But from what I know to happen in the movie"

HOW DOES HE KNOWS
WHATS GONNA HAPPEN IN
THIS MOVIE?

ARE YOU SAYING HE A PSYCHIC?
:devil:
:evil:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

That sounds promising and would make me buy tickets like yesterday but it's not true. This takes place after Endgame with plotholes so I'll pass.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Marvel just needs to do a better job with the spoilers. With End Game they did it.

Too many chefs in the kitchen. And with some movies like MoM, they put too much in the trailer when they didn’t need to.

Marvel is at a point where they don’t really need to do a teaser and 2 trailers followed with a bunch of TV spots. I get doing it for new properties like Eternals and Chang Chi. But not for Spider-Man .
They didn't do it with spiderman. The fans spoiled MoM and I think they'll do the same with BP before the release. I think there's several different endings including the possibility of TChalla still being alive.