LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
i've heard that the film starts immediately after the blip, and that is how they explain T'Challa's death. Shuri was presumed blipped because she was rendered unconscious from the battle between Vision and Corvus. When Shuri is found alive she turns her focus to trying to regrow the heart shaped herb. It is during the gap between Avengers Infinity War and Endgame does the crux of this story take place.

After Namor's attack on Wakanda, Shuri develops the technology to enter the ancestral plane. It is there that Shuri discovers that T'challa is not dead. She meets N'dajaka who tells her that T'Chala isn't there, therefore technically not dead. He also shows her where she can find the herb. N'dajaka didnt destroy all of it.

The end of the movie finds the characters realizing that those who were blipped start reappearing.............
If this is legit, I owe you a Rep.

If it's not, Negs on deck. Then again, if it's legit then you posting open spoilers.

Negs it is I suppose. :unimpressed:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
They didn't do it with spiderman. The fans spoiled MoM and I think they'll do the same with BP before the release. I think there's several different endings including the possibility of TChalla still being alive.

Yeah sure, why not add spoilers/rumors in your reply. :mjpls:

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'ma laugh harder 'na muthafukkas at those of you who are posting theories based on unverified spoilers when y'all get disappointed when none of that shyt turns out to be true just like DS2: MOM.
Hype culture really be ruining the movies for some people. They're in in their room like "I heard Dr. Doom shows up then Wolverine shows up and starts fighting him then Storm shows up and they kiss". Just making up shyt and getting disappointed.:why:

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
no way home spoilers were the worst kept
I remember knowing who dies in that movie a year before it came out :russ:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
i've heard that the film starts immediately after the blip, and that is how they explain T'Challa's death. Shuri was presumed blipped because she was rendered unconscious from the battle between Vision and Corvus. When Shuri is found alive she turns her focus to trying to regrow the heart shaped herb. It is during the gap between Avengers Infinity War and Endgame does the crux of this story take place.

After Namor's attack on Wakanda, Shuri develops the technology to enter the ancestral plane. It is there that Shuri discovers that T'challa is not dead. She meets N'dajaka who tells her that T'Chala isn't there, therefore technically not dead. He also shows her where she can find the herb. N'dajaka didnt destroy all of it.

The end of the movie finds the characters realizing that those who were blipped start reappearing.............

Probably takes place after the blip. Due to the fact that Ironheart/Riri is in this movie.....why go to wakanda when black panther ain't there, but not to the avengers when they chilling with cap and ironman around if she need help:jbhmm:.

i also doubt they would have ironheart and ironman around during the same time period.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Probably takes place after the blip. Due to the fact that Ironheart/Riri is in this movie.....why go to wakanda when black panther ain't there, but not to the avengers when they chilling with cap and ironman around if she need help:jbhmm:.

i also doubt they would have ironheart and ironman around during the same time period.

The Avengers screw up everything so most don't trust them. But rumor has it
that Riri builds a device that can find vibranium after meeting Shuri when she was in the USA, and her professor at MIT takes the device and uses it to find vibranium in the ocean which ends up angering Namor et al (due to an explosion or something else) so they go looking for Riri who built the tech but Nakia and Okoye find her first and bring her back to Wakanda to protect her.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"But from what I know to happen in the movie"

HOW DOES HE KNOWS
WHATS GONNA HAPPEN IN
THIS MOVIE?

ARE YOU SAYING HE A PSYCHIC?
:devil:
:evil:

The plot leaks have been on the net for a while. The trailer and character descriptions so far point to them being accurate. What this guy posted doesn't align with those leaks

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The plot leaks have been on the net for a while. The trailer and character descriptions so far point to them being accurate. What this guy posted doesn't align with those leaks

WE'RE CLEARLY TALKING
ABOUT 2 DIFFERENT POSTERS.

NOT SURE WHY YOU QUOTED ME.

:devil:
:evil:

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Easy fix: don't read or seek out spoilers. I don't. I never do. That's why I laugh when like you said, folks that do get upset that da spoilers turn out to be true. Or any other unsubstantiated theories. We seen that with DS2: Multiverse of Madness. That's REALLY why a lot of folks didn't like it. They let YouTube vloggers and Reddit spoilers hype 'em up into believing shyt that was never true and felt slighted.

As is, dudes are making A LOT of assumptions about a movie that has yet to be released.
MCU or not Multiverse Of Madness is a really bad movie