FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Coogler, even if he doesn't adhere to my ideal Black Panther sequel, respects Chadwick enough not to recast or reboot AND will find a way to incorporate Chadwick into the story somehow through flashbacks to the previous film or a special effects generated scene with the ancestors without being over-the-top. That would be a worthy sequel.

Producers, that's another story.

But recast or reboot...it won't get my money, that's for damn sure. :scust:

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really feel like its way too soon to even be worried about what happens with this movie. Dude hasn't even been buried yet.

The movie was scheduled to come out when? 2021? 2022? That's Chadwick Boseman's legacy we're talking about here. He's dead. Now all you can do is respect his legacy. Because once he's buried, Black Panther 2 is still gonna be imminent. That's why Nolan didn't include any references to the Joker in the Dark Knight Rises, out of respect.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I really feel like its way too soon to even be worried about what happens with this movie. Dude hasn't even been buried yet.
Basically, we got people in here already on some, "If they don't do exactly what I want I'm not paying for it." :snoop:
Ready to throw away the character so easily because Marvel creatives didn't read the mind of some stranger who never even knew Chadwick Boseman.
Ryan Cooler, Nate Moore, Kevin Feige etc. literally spent 100s of hours working with him and the character. However, heart broken you are right now they are moreso. And however good you think your amateur idea is they are professionals at the top of their field. Trust, they know better on how to move forward. Let them do so without your unrealistic expectations.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If Chadwick made all those movies four years after being diagnosed, knowing the likelihood of his imminent death, they meant something to him. So, if you really want to respect Chadwick, you should show some appreciation for what he loved and some concern for the future, knowing he won't be able to fulfill those iconic rules from now on.

EabOJxyWoAA7j9J

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trust, they know better on how to move forward. Let them do so without your unrealistic expectations.

I make blockbusters and not a single one has gotten a bad review. I've had conversations with Coogler (unfortunately never met Boseman), and I maintain my anonymity for that very reason. I know what the hell I'm talking about. You ever had to direct a full-length theatrical feature, working with people at the top of the industry? No? Then STFU.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Name one black actor that would be a better T'Challa than Chadwick Boseman.
I'd love to see if there's an actual African actor that can do it. Same with Storm
Let's get this as authentic as can be
If not, MBJ coming back as a reformed man and being Black Panther is good with me
Having Shuri as we've seen in the MCU being a scientist kid with no fighting skills outside of shooting arm guns to being BP makes no sense to me

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I make blockbusters and not a single one has gotten a bad review. I've had conversations with Coogler (unfortunately never met Boseman), and I maintain my anonymity for that very reason. I know what the hell I'm talking about. You ever had to direct a full-length theatrical feature, working with people at the top of the industry? No? Then STFU.
I'm not offering any prescription for the BP 2 plan going forward you are. Maybe you should be writing a treatment to Marvel instead of posting your ideas on here since you are so in the mix. Don't want someone stealing your ideas, right? :francis:

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not offering any prescription for the BP 2 plan going forward you are. Maybe you should be writing a treatment to Marvel instead of posting your ideas on here since you are so in the mix. Don't want someone stealing your ideas, right? :francis:

I don’t give a fukk. I’m working on 5 other projects. If they copied what I said verbatim, I would consider it an honor. My financials are stable so I don’t have to worry about getting story credit for a poorly written (industry standard wise) synopsis of a sequel to a Disney film that I posted on the fukking Coli. :martin:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I don’t give a fukk. I’m working on 5 other projects. If they copied what I said verbatim, I would consider it an honor. My financials are stable so I don’t have to worry about getting story credit for a poorly written (industry standard wise) synopsis of a sequel to a Disney film that I posted on the fukking Coli. :martin:
Already obvious big dyck swinging movie maker. That's what I'm complaining about. :hhh:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:hubie:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
MCU has a 'Spartacus' situation

They changed Rhodes, but truthfully, he was a sidekick

They should just do Shuri for the time being. Continuity wise it makes sense

Plus, the Avengers lineup is already going to be different

T'challa dies during Namor's attack. They might even rethink a Killmonger return
Shuri already has experience in combat so it would make sense to give her the mantle but it should be in accordance with Young Avengers

Harley Keener= Ironlad (already a near-genius)
Cassie Lang= Giant Girl
Shuri= Black Panther
Peter= Spiderman
Kate Bishop= Hawkeye

There's even the opportunity to introduce characters like Wiccan (assuming Doctor Strange teaches a new young ward the mystic arts after the events of infinity war