Official Michael Jordan 'The Last Dance' Doc Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Long Live The Mamba

I make sh*t shake up in broad day
Daps
Reppin
South Eberhart
Just wanted to come in here and say it’s fukk THAT NO NECK fakkit Krause..

tenor.gif

Sweet Pea

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
can't tell me it was Krause more than Reinsdorf. Reinsdorf coulda stopped all of this. :sas1:
This doc is whitewashing the hell out of Reinsdorf’s role. Playing for Keeps already gave us the real on Reinsdorf.

He used Krause to do his dirty work and now tries to play innocent. Damn near threw him under the bus

Long Live The Mamba

Daps
Reppin
South Eberhart
can't tell me it was Krause more than Reinsdorf. Reinsdorf coulda stopped all of this. :sas1:
Reinsdorf is a puppet only team he’s worried & gives a fukk about was/is the White Sox which is how he even knew that Mr. Swackhammer lookin ass mfer Krause..

Even today he still don’t give a fukk look how long it took to get Gar Forman the fukk up outta here..

Reinsdorf bullshyt ain’t nothing new to my city, But Krause had a friendship for years before ever bringing Phil into the mix then let MJ walk and publicly shyt on Phil about any chance he could get...Because of his ego and lack of credit ..Nahh fukk Krause

Krause and head coach Phil Jackson had been friends for years, but their relationship was, in Jackson's opinion, shattered early in the 1990s after Chicago Tribune reporter Sam Smith (whom Krause despised) published a book on the 1991 title team, The Jordan Rules. The book detailed the tension that already existed between Krause and the players, and ultimately drove a wedge between Krause and Jackson.[15] Regardless of the success Jackson had as head coach of the Bulls, the tension between Jackson and Krause grew in the succeeding years, and by the 1997–98 season, was especially illustrated by the following incidents:

• During the summer of 1997, Krause's stepdaughter got married. All of the Bulls assistant coaches and their wives were invited to the wedding, as was Tim Floyd, then the head coach at Iowa State, whom Krause was openly courting as Jackson's successor (and who would eventually succeed Jackson). Jackson and his then wife, June, were not even told of the wedding, much less invited, only finding out about the event when the wife of Cartwright, who by that time had become a Bulls assistant, asked June what she would be wearing to the reception.[16]
  • After contentious negotiations between Jackson and the Bulls in that same period, Jackson was signed for the 1997–98 season only. Krause announced the signing in what Chicago media widely considered to be a mean-spirited manner, emphasizing that Jackson would not be rehired even if the Bulls won the 1997–98 title. That triggered an argument between Jackson and Krause in which Jackson essentially told Krause that he seemed to be rooting for the other side and not the Bulls. At that point, Krause told Jackson, "I don't care if it's 82-and-0 this year, you're fukking gone."[17]
  • Krause was widely quoted as saying, "Players and coaches don't win championships; organizations win championships." The statement particularly offended Michael Jordan. However, Krause said that his original phrasing was "Players and coaches alone don't win championships; organizations win championships."[18]

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Reinsdorf was just flat out being cheap and thinking of profit margins.

If they brought everyone back again to try and go for four.

- Scottie salary would go up 10x what it was
- Mike would get another 30 something million
- Phil at least 6 mill again.

Basically more than doubling the salaries of this last dance team. It's easy to pin this on Krause, but it's DEFINITELY Reinsdorf pullin the strings. Probably convinced the other minority owners and investors to hold off one more year with this last dance team to see some big returns.

it's ALWAYS the money. :whistle:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Reinsdorf is a puppet only team he’s worried & gives a fukk about was/is the White Sox which is how he even knew that Mr. Swackhammer lookin ass mfer Krause..

Even today he still don’t give a fukk look how long it took to get Gar Forman the fukk up outta here..

Reinsdorf bullshyt ain’t nothing new to my city, But Krause had a friendship for years before ever bringing Phil into the mix then let MJ walk and publicly shyt on Phil about any chance he could get...Because of his ego and lack of credit ..Nahh fukk Krause

Krause and head coach Phil Jackson had been friends for years, but their relationship was, in Jackson's opinion, shattered early in the 1990s after Chicago Tribune reporter Sam Smith (whom Krause despised) published a book on the 1991 title team, The Jordan Rules. The book detailed the tension that already existed between Krause and the players, and ultimately drove a wedge between Krause and Jackson.[15] Regardless of the success Jackson had as head coach of the Bulls, the tension between Jackson and Krause grew in the succeeding years, and by the 1997–98 season, was especially illustrated by the following incidents:

• During the summer of 1997, Krause's stepdaughter got married. All of the Bulls assistant coaches and their wives were invited to the wedding, as was Tim Floyd, then the head coach at Iowa State, whom Krause was openly courting as Jackson's successor (and who would eventually succeed Jackson). Jackson and his then wife, June, were not even told of the wedding, much less invited, only finding out about the event when the wife of Cartwright, who by that time had become a Bulls assistant, asked June what she would be wearing to the reception.[16]
  • After contentious negotiations between Jackson and the Bulls in that same period, Jackson was signed for the 1997–98 season only. Krause announced the signing in what Chicago media widely considered to be a mean-spirited manner, emphasizing that Jackson would not be rehired even if the Bulls won the 1997–98 title. That triggered an argument between Jackson and Krause in which Jackson essentially told Krause that he seemed to be rooting for the other side and not the Bulls. At that point, Krause told Jackson, "I don't care if it's 82-and-0 this year, you're fukking gone."[17]
  • Krause was widely quoted as saying, "Players and coaches don't win championships; organizations win championships." The statement particularly offended Michael Jordan. However, Krause said that his original phrasing was "Players and coaches alone don't win championships; organizations win championships."[18]

I do believe that Krause probably did say players and coaches ALONE don't win because Organizations only doesn't even make sense.

Long Live The Mamba

Daps
Reppin
South Eberhart
I do believe that Krause probably did say players and coaches ALONE don't win because Organizations only doesn't even make sense.
The fact he made a point to invite everyone except Phil to his daughters wedding is petty as hell lol..

He was still sending shots at Phil when he took the Knicks job too..

Krause remarked when Jackson became President of the New York Knicks that "Phil didn't take the job because he thought he had a playoff club. He took the job for the money"

:dead:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Krause remarked when Jackson became President of the New York Knicks that "Phil didn't take the job because he thought he had a playoff club. He took the job for the money"

:dead:
Was he wrong though:patrice:

And fukk Reinsdorf for throwing Krause under the bus line he wasn’t his boss. A GM isn’t breaking up a championship team with the GOAT player and arguably one of the best coaches of all time without the owner’s permission.

It’s a shame Krause isn’t alive. Would’ve loved to hear his thoughts. Imagine his face after the producers gave him a tablet of Reinsdorf hitting the:hubie:

He would’ve told everything.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
It was recorded before he past

I mean he was on the Spurs that lost to OKC in 2016
wasnt the NBA finals. dude is 5-1 in the finals. Mike is 6-0. Timmy couldve been there if he didnt miss that layup at the end. Also manu choked some free throws away, and was pretty much horrendous all around during that game