Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Discussion in 'The Salon' started by Olivia Pope, Jun 5, 2012.

1. EARFQUAKE

EARFQUAKE Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

Been into historical media, books and shows focusing on 18th and 19th century history these past few months and decided to start a drama I never thought I would have. Bridgerton.

First of all, the actor that plays Simon is fine fine :picard:
    He's the highlight and only reason to watch because in general, this show really sucks. But lord if that ain't a man :whoo:

SECONDLY

This show really had my boy executing the pull out method like a typical negro :pachaha:
    I died of laughter when the duchess trapped him in that cowgirl and he wanted her to get off on some: WAIT, WAIT :damn:

Had me :laff:damn near midnight

But god this plot is just :palm: everyone is so one dimensional and characters who do come off as progressive are annoying. What this show lacks, above all else with its inability to be historically accurate, is death. It needs more of the ugly and bitterness to show even a hint of realness. This comes off as a typical korean romance drama with sex.

But anyway. On to season two, I guess.

Yinny dapped this.
  2. EARFQUAKE

EARFQUAKE Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

Season two was not good, it suddenly turned into a fluffy romcom. How do you go from smut to fluff?