Official Stranger Things Season 3 Thread

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
sub-buzz-4530-1562448994-1.jpg

sub-buzz-8361-1562450126-1.jpg

In the pic with Ethan, she looks like Uma. In the pic with Uma she looks just like Ethan.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The first half of the season the kids were having sleepovers, The whole second half of the season was only 1 day I think, these parents prob just assume these kids are just hanging with each other and then at the fair which is why Hop & Joyce went there

Co sign on the other shyt tho, where the fukk was the entire rest of the at? Lol

I was wondering how Erica got so many Black friends and Lucas was the token
:russ:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I really hope next season they find the other numbers, finally kill Dr. Brenner & destroy the program. I swear they just dropped all that shyt after the lab "Closed". The monster shyt should be in the background or as minimal as possible.

Show doesn’t work without the monsters
How are kids going to hunt down grown adults and destroy an entire program?

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I kinda agree. I liked season 1 the most because it was more about the upside down and eleven.
Adding the Russians is weird because they just operating the gate for no apparent reason. Why are they opening the gate anyway, I never got a clear understanding of that. They buying land in Hawkins after events of season 1 and 2 and nobody bats an eye? They own the mall and nobody cares? Russian terminator would have killed everyone on sight if we being real :francis:

It's been 3 seasons and I still dont have a clear story on exactly what the upside down is, why it's hidden thru a gate, why eleven has powers and why the Russians want in.

Edit: It's also weird to me how they on the edge of life or death and they have time for Dustin and Suzie to sing songs on the walkie :mjtf:

Facts. Whole shyt felt like a parody. Russian Terminator, insane amount of product placement, indestructible pre teens, Cold War era Russians owning a huge brand new mall - it was just ridiculous.

The whole Byers family should’ve moved immediately after Season 2 without question yet they stay in a place on the verge of total destruction and the job market there is in the toilet yet everyone has time to hang out at the pool damn near every day.

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
Don't understand why they made the girl a dyke, Steve already got Dustin as his right hand man. And they can't even have her change her mind because the community would probably lose their mind :mjlol:
Wait until they make Will gay :francis:

They already set him up when Mike said "are you mad that we have girlfriends" or somethin like that and Will rode his bike home in the rain :francis:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Show doesn’t work without the monsters
How are kids going to hunt down grown adults and destroy an entire program?

They won't be "kids" by next season, they should be at least Sophomores in HS. All the actors are at least 15 years old as of today. Hell the actress who plays Max is almost 18

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Finished it. Hate to say it but I think this show has jumped the shark big time. There was no expanding the universe whatsoever this season which it badly needs. I think this is in part to the backlash over episode 7 in season 2 which was bad but I see what they were trying to do. To much relying on the music, product placement, and nostalgia which is part of the show but it really came to the forefront and took over everything this season instead of playing the background.

-How is Hawkins not quarantined and sectioned off from the rest of the country by now after all the shyt that has happened there? That's where I thought shyt would get interesting when/if the US Government jumped in and got involved. I thought this world would be big after season 1 but in reality its gotten smaller and smaller as the seasons progressed. You got this giant monster running around and its just the kids and the 2/3 adults that are actually around and trying to do something. Where was everybody?

-what's the end game for the Russians and how do you build a base like that on American soil in full Russian military uniforms? Russia was enemy #1 back in the 80's. And there's no need to open up the gate to spy on Americans if you already have a massive base on US soil.

-They should've kept that serious tone from season 1. I really don't get how the kids go back to regular lives at the start of each season with the shyt they've been through. Also the characters not believing some strange shyt is happening after they went through Stranger Things shyt in the first two seasons:mindblown:

There was no story development after episode 4. I’m all for jokes and all but the campy stuff kept going on for far too long. The terminator bit should have been one scene and done. These dudes broke out into full song in the finale.... nah son.

Shout out to Billy, his character was dope. Nacy’s character growth was dope, the rental store scene was laughs, 11 wilding against monsters was some shyt. Netflix write a check to ILM because the episode 8 cgi was THE WOAT.

P.s.
The epilogue was dope

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yall applying real world and current times logic to a show about interdimensional universes and experiments with monsters/super powered kid thrown in. It's a show based on the fukking 80s you know the time when a dead guy in a hockey mask terrorized kids having sex. It's supposed to be campy and a goonies with science fiction thrown in:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall applying real world and current times logic to a show about interdimensional universes and experiments with monsters/super powered kid thrown in. It's a show based on the fukking 80s you know the time when a dead guy in a hockey mask terrorized kids having sex. It's supposed to be campy and a goonies with science fiction thrown in:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Yeah this is the one show people should have plot armor for. If we nitpick this then we have to nitpick our favorite 80s flix