Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought it was okay. Not the biggest fan of movies adapted from stage plays for some reason. Its hard to put it in words....I guess they seem confined if that makes any sense.

The philosophical debate between Malcolm and Sam Cooke was interesting. If Malcolm did influence Cooke to make more conscious songs than I love Malcolm even more because A Change’s gone Come is my favorite song of all time.

The guy playing the minister was good, but nobody will ever eclipse Denzel’s performance. X is a top 3 movie for me and sometimes when I think of Malcolm The Man, it’s Danzel’s character that pops in my mind when I think back on some of the quotes and speeches that we Malcolm is remembered. Like The House nikka vs Field Negro or Chickens Coming Home to Roost quotes. :heh:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I thought it was okay. Not the biggest fan of movies adapted from stage plays for some reason. Its hard to put it in words....I guess they seem confined if that makes any sense.

The philosophical debate between Malcolm and Sam Cooke was interesting. If Malcolm did influence Cooke to make more conscious songs than I love Malcolm even more because A Change’s gone Come is my favorite song of all time.

The guy playing the minister was good, but nobody will ever eclipse Denzel’s performance. X is a top 3 movie for me and sometimes when I think of Malcolm The Man, it’s Danzel’s character that pops in my mind when I think back on some of the quotes and speeches that we Malcolm is remembered. Like The House nikka vs Field Negro or Chickens Coming Home to Roost quotes. :heh:
Wrong thread breh :mjlol:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Wrong thread Breh but good movie . The ending hit me hard

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps

We all make mistakes. It happens. I made a Jada Stevens post in the arcadium. Hang in there buddy

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EsEUWqmXcAMU3pn