Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
i gotta say, as awful as it was, im gonna miss talking about all this fukkery with you brehs :laff:

i hope we never have another fukkin presidency like this ever again. jesus christ :mjlol:

The fact that he managed to actually outdo any fukkery I could ever have thought off when he first won, is an achievement in of itself.

There is still some time left for even more fukkery.

:mjlol:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fact that he managed to actually outdo any fukkery I could ever have thought off when he first won, is an achievement in of itself.

There is still some time left for even more fukkery.

:mjlol:
By a good distance as well. Never imagined shyt would have gotten this bad.

I figured he would have at worse dropped a Nuke on Iran, which is bad but still outside 9f America. Never expected him to shyt on his own country like this.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
i gotta say, as awful as it was, im gonna miss talking about all this fukkery with you brehs :laff:

i hope we never have another fukkin presidency like this ever again. jesus christ :mjlol:
Just imagine all the books you could write or TV shows about these 4 years and that's just the stuff we know publicly. It's absurd