On a side note, Why do some younger men & older women dislike seeing older men dating younger women?

Doodle

Banned
Daps
Older women who take care of themselves and have a good attitude and personality can pull men way into old age but if they have a terrible personality they have nothing to lean back on when they age. Also the older men get the less they are willing to put up with drama just for the sake of some eye candy.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
younger men—upset cuz they still getting they shyt together...and the chic they was hoping to get they shyt together for gets exposed as a regular $$$ lusting ho by older nikkas who got they shyt together

older women—got tossed around when they was younger by a younger nikka who didn’t have his shyt together but now feel they deserve an older man who has his shyt together but he busy tricking on younger chics

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
On a side note

Your girl is bad bad, I see what you did by posting her

Let's just say if we were at the end if the year you would win POTY

Easyly

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Don't be mad bruh, you were young one day :lolbron:.

:troll:
Still am and look it

Sad for u
It must hurt to look like that :wow:

Must be why u made up that fake wife on here:mjcry:

Oh and I guess u can't get that ignore function to work :mjlit:

nikka wanna read what I have to say for guidance :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Still am and look it

Sad for u
It must hurt to look like that :wow:

Must be why u made up that fake wife on here:mjcry:

Oh and I guess u can't get that ignore function to work :mjlit:

nikka wanna read what I have to say for guidance :wow:
Nope I eat good out here :sas1: I'm a man now so I look like one, not a teenager anymore:heh: nikkas still tryna look like they in high school...

:dead:
:lolbron:

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
well as a young dude i just hated competing against nikkas more mature with resources i couldn't provide. for older women it's because they take the pairing as an indictment of their beauty. they wish they still looked like they were 21 to 26 because let's face it yall... for 95% of women not named Ashanti Douglas that is their prime. and it's all downhill from there. so it works similar to body shaming/fat phobia accusations for the over 30 bytches, the intent is to stop men from choosing shyt that makes them feel bad about themselves. like the smoke they got for leo dicaprio lol. and the remarks are usually consistent:

"can't deal with a grown woman. so he just wants a young girl he can manipulate and control!"
"a college junior??? that's pedophyllic and disgusting!"
"how immature. what could they possibly have to talk about???"
"OMG cr-e-e-e-e-epy"
"more than a 5 year age difference is disgusting"

:sas2:yet them hoes ain't got that same energy for madonna and ahlamalik williams tho