On a side note, Why do some younger men & older women dislike seeing older men dating younger women?

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“how can you have intimate and serious conversations??”

:martin:

Get asked that shyt all the time

shyt annoying as fukk

bytch I don’t want to have serious conversations

CTFU

Those old hoes be full of shyt too because they on the same shyt as the young broads, they just have more :mjcry: life stories

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
How often do you see these couples? I don’t see them—I can’t think of the last time I’ve seen an obvious looking older man and a younger woman out and about.

I mean granted I don’t pay attention to other folks like that, because I’m usually in my own little bubble but I can’t think of any occasion where Ive noticed this kind of couple when I was out. Most people seem to be dating someone close to their age, from what I see offline.

It’s probably more common in bigger cities.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
How often do you see these couples? I don’t see them—I can’t think of the last time I’ve seen an obvious looking older man and a younger woman out and about.

I mean granted I don’t pay attention to other folks like that, because I’m usually in my own little bubble but I can’t think of any occasion where Ive noticed this kind of couple when I was out. Most people seem to be dating someone close to their age, from what I see offline.

It’s probably more common in bigger cities.
Well I mean why whenever an older (by coli standards) man in his mid-late 20s have interest in a young woman around her early 20s is seen as weird...they're both in their 20s...how is that weird?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
4 year difference :mjlol:
It's sad but 22 yr old girls are DEFINITELY intimidated by 18 yr old pretty girls. Dont forget that case last year about that ultra pretty Russian girl who was 23 and was with that Rissian Billionaire cat..he left her for a pretty ass 19 yr old Russian brat...she shot his ass dead. Crazy. Should of just looked them both in the eye and told them "I want you both". Insanity.