On a side note, Why do some younger men & older women dislike seeing older men dating younger women?

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
i think you're overreacting at being called old, what the dude said was common sense.

your 18 year old daughter is in high school & wants u to meet her older boyfriend. do you prefer this older boyfriend is
A. a former classmate who is 22 years old
B. some 26 year old

i'm pretty sure most people would select A :dahell:. i don't see what's crazy about that.
Soo in your opinion, it's more about the "morals" and less about the "legality"?

So even tho she's of legal age, morally you don't think it's right? Besides the " numbers not being close enough" what exactly is the problem? No law out here would say it's weird...

As far as if I had a daughter, I can't stop her from her dating choices once she's an adult, even if I disapprove. Maybe she likes what she sees in an older man which is why she'd be interested, y'all not thinking about what the girl may possibly want.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Try to shame men from getting some young box....as long as she 18, don't matter the age of the man.

If you're dipping into a pool of 18 year olds and you're 30+, you don't have any shame. I'm just making a statement. I don't agree with interracial dating either but that ain't stopping the PAWG crew. Do you, doesn't mean I have to agree or even respect it.

Superstar
Daps
Soo in your opinion, it's more about the "morals" and less about the "legality"?

So even tho she's of legal age, morally you don't think it's right? Besides the " numbers not being close enough" what exactly is the problem? No law out here would say it's weird...

As far as if I had a daughter, I can't stop her from her dating choices once she's an adult, even if I disapprove. Maybe she likes what she sees in an older man which is why she'd be interested, y'all not thinking about what the girl may possibly want.

laws change and vary by state or country.

i'd disagree with a law that stated 19& 17 was wrong
and i'd disagree with a law that said 19 & 14 was ok

:ld:i'm sure others in this thread explained it's more than just age gap but mental development as well.

no one asked u about stopping ya daughter. it was an A or B question about preference, not open-ended

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
It's weird

I fell out with some female friends over this because we grew older and their younger sisters grew up and started checking for me. Had a group of women I known my whole life beefing with me cuz one of their younger sisters was hitting on me at a party. I didn't do anything to play into it but smile and say a few words back, I could feel the looks and judgement. Went outside to smoke and she followed me, Then came the hen flock attack talking bout she's too young etc. I'm still bent about that and I'm gonna fukk her on principle now.
:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
laws change and vary by state or country.

I'd disagree with a law that stated 19& 17 was wrong
and I'd disagree with a law that said 19 & 14 was ok

:ld:I'm sure others in this thread explained it's more than just age gap but mental development as well.

no one asked u about stopping ya daughter. it was an A or B question about preference, not open-ended
I understand the mental aspect of it, all I'm saying is that in NYS anybody over the age of 18 is legally an adult.

It doesn't even matter to me because I don't yearn to date that young :hubie: I just wanted some answers to my question.

shonuff

Pro
Daps
man i was 35 smashing a 21 year old

noone gave a fukk - cept her ... and she fukked with me

she did it partly because she was fed up with young nikkas ie those her age and in their 20s - was worried about what other young dudes were doing thinking or saying etc

my advice? stop worrying ab other dudes ..an fukk what other ppl think - theres no such thing as you a MAN - being "too old" to fukk some girl /woman esp if they are in their 20s

yeh young bytches are annoying - and im not talking about a love affair - but to fukk? hell yeh in your 20s and shes in hers? too old?

man stop

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
This isn't about me...me and my girl are 26 yrs young but I was noticing how whenever some younger dudes and some older women see "older" men (around their mid-late 20s/early 30s) dating younger women who're say around early 20s, they both (young dudes & older women) come across intimidated and slightly jealous?

Why is that?

No trolling please, oh and...

PEACE & BLESSINGS :troll:.
Young dudes broke and can't do shyt for the females.
Old broads are obsolete in the dating field 21-25 yr olds are consistently putting extreme pressure on all the other broads.
It's a cold world.:wow: