On a side note, Why do some younger men & older women dislike seeing older men dating younger women?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Older women are reminded of the fact they are old and less attractive than they used to be. Reality has set in

Younger men are mad that older men have more money, status and power, and they can’t compete on those qualities.

Looks like the winner in all this is older men :win:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
It's sad but 22 yr old girls are DEFINITELY intimidated by 18 yr old pretty girls. Dont forget that case last year about that ultra pretty Russian girl who was 23 and was with that Rissian Billionaire cat..he left her for a pretty ass 19 yr old Russian brat...she shot his ass dead. Crazy. Should of just looked them both in the eye and told them "I want you both". Insanity.

Maybe the 19 year old was just more attractive

Probably had nothing to do with age, if I see a 28 year old that's more attractive than a 22 year old guess who I'm going to court? :mjlol:

Chick must've been average, felt she lost and murdered him.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
How is it weird for a mid to late 20s year old dude to date a early 20s chick?

I have never heard of that before.

“Yo u mad weird for dating a girl that’s early 20s and you mid to late 20s”.

WTF is the world coming to? I hope it’s only like this on here, please.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Maybe the 19 year old was just more attractive

Probably had nothing to do with age, if I see a 28 year old that's more attractive than a 22 year old guess who I'm going to court? :mjlol:

Chick must've been average, felt she lost and murdered him.
They were both gorgeous...both had those weird unique Russian blue eyes too.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Well I mean why whenever an older (by coli standards) man in his mid-late 20s have interest in a young woman around her early 20s is seen as weird...they're both in their 20s...how is that weird?

Never seen that said

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Show some examples of the Coli being against 20 somethings dating other 20 somethings?

I've seen nikkas try to justify dating high school aged chicks well into their late 20s and early 30s. Yeah that shyt is suspect. Dudes in their 40s dating someone that's 20, also strange. Young women are easy pickings to bummy dudes. If you're dating black women you're drowning in attractive 25-35 year olds, no reason to be dipping into the 17 and 18 year old pool. What do they bring to the table? What CAN they bring to the table besides ignorance and naivety?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Show some examples of the Coli being against 20 somethings dating other 20 somethings?

I've seen nikkas try to justify dating high school aged chicks well into their late 20s and early 30s. Yeah that shyt is suspect. Dudes in their 40s dating someone that's 20, also strange. Young women are easy pickings to bummy dudes. If you're dating black women you're drowning in attractive 25-35 year olds, no reason to be dipping into the 17 and 18 year old pool. What do they bring to the table? What CAN they bring to the table besides ignorance and naivety?
How are young women easy for bummy older dudes? I thought that it would be harder because they want older nikkas with some type of money that separates them from the young nikkas.

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Eh, men who date significantly younger are likely losers who can’t get women in their age bracket. Outside of Leo DiCaprio, I have yet to be proven wrong on this one. Every dude I know dating a much younger (8+ years) chick is a bum.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
How are young women easy for bummy older dudes? I thought that it would be harder because they want older nikkas with some type of money that separates them from the young nikkas.

A young woman has lower expectations, particularly the 15-21 age range. When I was in high school girls were impressed by older nikkas just being able to get their nails done or pay a phone bill. These are the types of chicks bummy ass mid 30 something dudes look for.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
A young woman has lower expectations, particularly the 15-21 age range. When I was in high school girls were impressed by older nikkas just being able to get their nails done or pay a phone bill. These are the types of chicks bummy ass mid 30 something dudes look for.
Damn I wasn’t even thinking of a big age gap like that lol.

I thought u was talking about more 18-22 dating late 20s to early 30s men.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Eh, men who date significantly younger are likely losers who can’t get women in their age bracket. Outside of Leo DiCaprio, I have yet to be proven wrong on this one. Every dude I know dating a much younger (8+ years) chick is a bum.
30 and 38 doesn’t sound bad or bummy to me. I’m thinking you mean date as relationship and not just fukkin.