On a side note, Why do some younger men & older women dislike seeing older men dating younger women?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It’s funny how most women love older men, until they get old...

When women are in their teens and early 20’s they chase after the men with cars and their own spots. But when they get older, all of a sudden it’s a problem for a man to date younger women. The truth is, they don’t like the competition. They want the guys their age for themselves.

as for the dudes, they’re usually just simps who go along with whatever women do.
nah same shyt for younger men. the dont want to have to compete with the dude whos older, has money, a car/job etc. when theyre still in school, eating tuna for dinner and living in mom's crib

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
nah same shyt for younger men. the dont want to have to compete with the dude whos older, has money, a car/job etc. when theyre still in school, eating tuna for dinner and living in mom's crib

I don’t doubt that, but I see older men with the same ideology when it comes to dating younger women. Men in their 30’s will act like it’s a problem for other men in their 30’s, to date women in their 20’s

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
they both (young dudes & older women) come across intimidated and slightly jealous?

this was about being told u are too old tto date an 18 year old in another thread compared to the 22 year old poster?

:jbhmm:
u made a whole thread about it, it seems like you're the one intimidated by the younger guy dating in his age range & basically calling u old

Last edited:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
well as a young dude i just hated competing against nikkas more mature with resources i couldn't provide. for older women it's because they take the pairing as an indictment of their beauty. they wish they still looked like they were 21 to 26 because let's face it yall... for 95% of women not named Ashanti Douglas that is their prime. and it's all downhill from there. so it works similar to body shaming/fat phobia accusations for the over 30 bytches, the intent is to stop men from choosing shyt that makes them feel bad about themselves. like the smoke they got for leo dicaprio lol. and the remarks are usually consistent:

"can't deal with a grown woman. so he just wants a young girl he can manipulate and control!"
"a college junior??? that's pedophyllic and disgusting!"
"how immature. what could they possibly have to talk about???"
"OMG cr-e-e-e-e-epy"
"more than a 5 year age difference is disgusting"

:sas2:yet them hoes ain't got that same energy for madonna and ahlamalik williams tho

When I was in college, I shot my shot at this pretty foreign ting:mjlit:....she just hit me with the "No thanks"....:hhh::picard:

A few weeks later I seen her get picked up by a dude in his thirties with the BMW w/tints and loud pipes....
:ohhh::ehh::dwillhuh::mjtf::jbhmm::whoo:

Inside I was:
:mjcry:

Females in general hate men to have any happiness. They want to demand the same attention they got from men when they were 21 even while being 31, 41, and 51.

It's jealousy....but it is okay for 40 year old women to lust openly for teenage Justin Beiber, etc....

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
well as a young dude i just hated competing against nikkas more mature with resources i couldn't provide. for older women it's because they take the pairing as an indictment of their beauty. they wish they still looked like they were 21 to 26 because let's face it yall... for 95% of women not named Ashanti Douglas that is their prime. and it's all downhill from there. so it works similar to body shaming/fat phobia accusations for the over 30 bytches, the intent is to stop men from choosing shyt that makes them feel bad about themselves. like the smoke they got for leo dicaprio lol. and the remarks are usually consistent:

"can't deal with a grown woman. so he just wants a young girl he can manipulate and control!"
"a college junior??? that's pedophyllic and disgusting!"
"how immature. what could they possibly have to talk about???"
"OMG cr-e-e-e-e-epy"
"more than a 5 year age difference is disgusting"

:sas2:yet them hoes ain't got that same energy for madonna and ahlamalik williams tho

“how can you have intimate and serious conversations??”

:martin:

Get asked that shyt all the time

shyt annoying as fukk

bytch I don’t want to have serious conversations

Shang Tsung

All Star
Daps
My friend's brother is 28 and dating a ratchet 19 year old

I lowkey feel like it only works because he's the definition of a bum ass nikka( hardly works, deadbeat dad, no car, lives at home, weedhead and xan fiend) and she's easy to impress

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
this was about being told u are too old tto date an 18 year old in another thread compared to the 22 year old poster?

:jbhmm:
u made a whole thread about it, it seems like you're the one intimidated by the younger guy dating in his age range & basically calling u old
:ohhh:

Nah :stopitslime: what happen was that it sparked a question in my head on why he acted funny when I showed "interest" and there was an "older" woman in that thread who agreed with him.

That's why I made this thread. I'm not yearning to date that young, I like women my age like my GF who's 26, same as me.