On a side note, Why do some younger men & older women dislike seeing older men dating younger women?

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
This isn't about me...me and my girl are 26 yrs young but I was noticing how whenever some younger dudes and some older women see "older" men (around their mid-late 20s/early 30s) dating younger women who're say around early 20s, they both (young dudes & older women) come across intimidated and slightly jealous?

Why is that?

No trolling please, oh and...

PEACE & BLESSINGS :troll:.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's weird

I fell out with some female friends over this because we grew older and their younger sisters grew up and started checking for me. Had a group of women I known my whole life beefing with me cuz one of their younger sisters was hitting on me at a party. I didn't do anything to play into it but smile and say a few words back, I could feel the looks and judgement. Went outside to smoke and she followed me, Then came the hen flock attack talking bout she's too young etc. I'm still bent about that and I'm gonna fukk her on principle now.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
It's weird

I fell out with some female friends over this because we grew older and their younger sisters grew up and started checking for me. Had a group of women I known my whole life beefing with me cuz one of their younger sisters was hitting on me at a party. I didn't do anything to play into it but smile and say a few words back, I could feel the looks and judgement. Went outside to smoke and she followed me, Then came the hen flock attack talking bout she's too young etc. I'm still bent about that and I'm gonna fukk her on principle now.
:russ:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
It’s funny how most women love older men, until they get old...

When women are in their teens and early 20’s they chase after the men with cars and their own spots. But when they get older, all of a sudden it’s a problem for a man to date younger women. The truth is, they don’t like the competition. They want the guys their age for themselves.

as for the dudes, they’re usually just simps who go along with whatever women do.

killacal

Banned
Daps
That's easy the younger man thinks it's less women his age for him and the older woman thinks she should have the older man.
It’s funny how most women love older men, until they get old...

When women are in their teens and early 20’s they chase after the men with cars and their own spots. But when they get older, all of a sudden it’s a problem for a man to date younger women. The truth is, they don’t like the competition. They want the guys their age for themselves.

as for the dudes, they’re usually just simps who go along with whatever women do.
close thread

Doodle

Banned
Daps
Some women just hate seeing a man happy. When I dated an attractive woman who was one year younger than me so in the same age group the salt from some women was enough to give a person high blood pressure. Some bitter women really hate to see a man winning at life.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Some women just hate seeing a man happy. When I dated an attractive woman who was one year younger than me so in the same age group the salt from some women was enough to give a person high blood pressure. Some bitter women really hate to see a man winning at life.
American dating in a nut shell:mjlol: