On a side note, Why do some younger men & older women dislike seeing older men dating younger women?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Eh, men who date significantly younger are likely losers who can’t get women in their age bracket. Outside of Leo DiCaprio, I have yet to be proven wrong on this one. Every dude I know dating a much younger (8+ years) chick is a bum.

Yeah, unless they are established as wealthy I feel the same way. And there's only so much leeway they will be allowed.

I mean a 35 year old man dating an 18 year old senior in high school is legal.......but why? And where is this man hanging out to meet 18 year olds? Is he specifically targeting them? A lot of questions.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Damn I wasn’t even thinking of a big age gap like that lol.

I thought u was talking about more 18-22 dating late 20s to early 30s men.

The younger group in that range (18-19) dating men in their late 20s and early 30s is pushing it to me. People underestimate the personal growth and development that take place between 18 and 23. Before that development a lot of this group has more in common with teenagers mentally/emotionally.

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:

Nah :stopitslime: what happen was that it sparked a question in my head on why he acted funny when I showed "interest" and there was an "older" woman in that thread who agreed with him.

That's why I made this thread. I'm not yearning to date that young, I like women my age like my GF who's 26, same as me.
i think you're overreacting at being called old, what the dude said was common sense.

your 18 year old daughter is in high school & wants u to meet her older boyfriend. do you prefer this older boyfriend is
A. a former classmate who is 22 years old
B. some 26 year old

i'm pretty sure most people would select A :dahell:. i don't see what's crazy about that.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
That's easy the younger man thinks it's less women his age for him and the older woman thinks she should have the older man.
This is how I felt when I was like 18-21....

Because all these 25+ dudes were scoping up 18-21 broads....

Now that I'm 25+ I'm like :ohhh:

Except I dont get the appeal of a 21-24 chick aside from beauty. Like I can't really talk with a 21 year old chick like that, from a maturity point of view.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Another thing, idk about most people, but for me all I care about is looks.

I don’t go looking for girls that are young because they’re young, I look for good looking chicks in general.

All some nikkas care about is age and then it gets weird to a point.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
If she fine
:ehh:
Abiding by coli standards she's a solid 9.

I thought she was 22, but when said 19, backed off, like :whoa:

Some of the post on here worry me though, because people act like predators don't exist....

They don't magically care if a woman is 18......

So if an attractive woman is 15-17, they'll still find a way to justify their actions. That's why I keep a hardline.

Yall do know the age of consent in France is like 15/16...

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Abiding by coli standards she's a solid 9.

I thought she was 22, but when said 19, backed off, like :whoa:

Some of the post on here worry me though, because people act like predators don't exist....

They don't magically care if a woman is 18......

So if an attractive woman is 15-17, they'll still find a way to justify their actions. That's why I keep a hardline.

Yall do know the age of consent in France is like 15/16...
Yeah I don’t fukk with that she legal under 18 shyt anywhere in the world.

Even here 18 is legal, but I ain’t messin with a girl that’s 18 in high school.

If I fukk an 18 year old, she has to look grown and developed.

I get what u saying about not smashing the 19 year old, but then you gotta think, someday you won’t be able to smash bytches like that because you’ll be way too old.

So I’m guessing your cutoff is 22?

Like all this age shyt is making me depressed, I hear it, see this on here, and online every single fukkin day.

This is what life’s about as you get older? Age shaming on every single fukkin thing?

Not talking about you, but in general.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
If a woman ever criticizes who you date, ask her if she's going to give you p*ssy instead.

Slightly off topic but how do you guys find women that are the exact same age as you?

Seriously, I haven't met a woman my exact age since highschool.

Every chick I meet is older or younger.
fukkin facts!! Say to them, “bytch you complaining? Why not fukk then Since you worryin about who I’m fukkin?”

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Yeah I don’t fukk with that she legal under 18 shyt anywhere in the world.

Even here 18 is legal, but I ain’t messin with a girl that’s 18 in high school.

If I fukk an 18 year old, she has to look grown and developed.

I get what u saying about not smashing the 19 year old, but then you gotta think, someday you won’t be able to smash bytches like that because you’ll be way too old.

So I’m guessing your cutoff is 22?

Like all this age shyt is making me depressed, I hear it, see this on here, and online every single fukkin day.

This is what life’s about as you get older? Age shaming on every single fukkin thing?

Not talking about you, but in general.
I mean if someone is 21 then they're fully legal. It's really fukk what anyone else thinks at that point.

My personal cap is 24/25 ish. But its really because I expect someone with life experiences.

Someone with no life experiences is still finding themselves. Like they could fukk wit you one day then act like you don't exist the next. Mainly because they havent been humbled by life yet.

Some people never are humbled the point is to find people with those experiences.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, unless they are established as wealthy I feel the same way. And there's only so much leeway they will be allowed.

I mean a 35 year old man dating an 18 year old senior in high school is legal.......but why? And where is this man hanging out to meet 18 year olds? Is he specifically targeting them? A lot of questions.

The younger group in that range (18-19) dating men in their late 20s and early 30s is pushing it to me. People underestimate the personal growth and development that take place between 18 and 23. Before that development a lot of this group has more in common with teenagers mentally/emotionally.

Try to shame men from getting some young box....as long as she 18, don't matter the age of the man.