Once more, an Unseld leads the Bullets: Washington Wizards 2021-22 Season Thread

Where do the Bullets go?

• Lottery Season

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • 1st Round Exit for 2nd straight year

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Conference Semifinals

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Eastern Conference Finals

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • NBA Finals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NBA Champions

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters

lochead

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm from where Petey come from
@thewiz
@lochead
@mastermind
@ThatsRite2
@Black
@Eddie Jordan
@Mr swag
@Spree At Last
@mrken12
@Rob's al Ghul
@KBadd
@seanjohn21276
@L. Deezy
@ZEupTWN
@Guv
@KillbertArenas
@G-Zeus
@Icepick Isaacs
@Blackrogue
@VladTheImpaler
@JACK!
@PracticeMeansNothin
@Smashius Clay
@Jemmy
@Dad
@KBadd
@L&HH

Only streamed a little bit of the preseason game. It's obviously preseason but Trez boxing out is something else, Dinwiddie looks way too good to be just coming back from this ACL... Kispert was shooting lights out, Brad was Brad, Gafford looks much more aggressive and getting good looks in P&R lobs with Dinwiddie but he's still fouling too much, and Holiday seemed to be all over the court in the first half.

Saw the 4th quarter last night and I was :wow: at Aaron Holiday’s handles. Looking like Jrue out there :patrice:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Wes Jr. has come home and he's already coaching that defense

Our new PG is a character

Thomas Bryant won't be playing till December. Gafford is starting. Trez is coming off the bench.

Rui is out due to personal reasons. Rumors are its mental health related from what I saw on Twitter. Another training camp where a key player is out. Hope it isn't too serious.

Avdija is recovered from his injury but is being eased back in.

Bertans is in shape and been in DC for a month. As he should have been :ufdup:

So how we feeling brehs? We have a coach who will have an actual system and we have depth. As we saw last year, they lost a dozen games due to Brooks' management. I'm anxious to see if they can get off to a decent start for the first time since 2017-18.

@thewiz
@lochead
@mastermind
@ThatsRite2
@Black
@Eddie Jordan
@Mr swag
@Spree At Last
@mrken12
@Rob's al Ghul
@KBadd
@seanjohn21276
@L. Deezy
@ZEupTWN
@Guv
@KillbertArenas
@G-Zeus
@Icepick Isaacs
@Blackrogue
@VladTheImpaler
@JACK!
@PracticeMeansNothin
@Smashius Clay
@Jemmy
@Dad
@KBadd
@L&HH

You finally made a thread title that wasn't named after hurt emotions over not winning more. You don't use that to represent the city nah mean.

I picked conference semi finals even tho I have a feeling we'll be really good this season. Good enough to go farther than that but it'll depend on how we face in the playoffs...

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Saw the 4th quarter last night and I was :wow: at Aaron Holiday’s handles. Looking like Jrue out there :patrice:

Love Aarons game I could see him breaking out if he stays healthy, he's not Jrue but he's the same prototype....This is why having a vet like Neto is invaluable..

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Knicks were making everything early, Wizards weren't running guys off the line until the 2nd quarter. Then the 3rd quarter the Knicks got hot and never looked back.

Going to be interesting to see how Wes adjusts.

Kuzma is trying to do way too much. Underwhelming so far.

Trez looks like 2019-20 Clippers Trez...

Gafford had some real good minutes tonight.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I never thought kuzma will be THIS bad.
Whatever offensive bag he had, he lost it after rookie year. Each year his handles got worse and the jumpshot looks like an anomaly. He was never a good shooter in college either so when he shot well his rookie year, he got a lot of love. But since then it's been mediocre. Add that with bad defense and passing, yeah.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Whatever offensive bag he had, he lost it after rookie year. Each year his handles got worse and the jumpshot looks like an anomaly. He was never a good shooter in college either so when he shot well his rookie year, he got a lot of love. But since then it's been mediocre. Add that with bad defense and passing, yeah.

We need Rui back ASAP. And I wouldn't be opposed to Deni taking minutes off of Kuz...

Daps
Reppin
Wizards - Redskins - VCU BBall - FSU Football
Man after watching a lot of our preseason, practice videos, interviews etc. I’m HYPE about this season man. Let’s PLEASE start strong and it’ll be dope. Don’t know if I’ve ever seen a Wiz team have this many shooters down the list. So many positives to list. Tommy Shephard did such a great job with that Dinwiddie trade man.

Going to the Pacers game on Friday via my girl’s friend’s free tickets hahaa hopefully we’ll be 2-0 after the game man we really do have the pieces to be a solid playoff team this year. We need to change the culture man lol season starts today and first game is tomorrow..can’t wait