"Only Debate left is who is the Second Best QB Of All Time" Official Patriots 2k15 Offseason Thread

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
You guys got the link to the season thread or a list of Pats fans on here? I need to get the names of our Pats crew so I can throw a stimulus package out there for us. $1mill to all the faithful non-bandwagon Patriot fans out here.

@BarNone @Roid Jones @Brady-Carter @Broke Wave @Ill @R.E.N. Spells Ren @Warren @Stress Welker @Raquinotj @King Diesel @The Entity @PremierDaTruth @TheKang @MJX @I AM WARHOL @KevCo @Card Holder @cook

I took this from the season thread, I'm missing a bunch, add on.... I'm on my phone...

TheKang

Habitual, Line Steppa
Daps
Reppin
Tampa bytch!
Gotta retain Revis! I feel like he would take a lil less than his top value to stay
Jamie Collins pro bowler next year
I need DON Logan Ryan to get in that lab and flash that rookie year potential again
resign Suga Shane and let him keep doing his KFaulk Thang
Draft maybe J Strong or DGB as a bigger wr threat (unless Tyms can make a leap fwd)

cook

Banned
Daps
youngest team to ever win a superbowl :wow:

we need to keep revis and mccourty

going to be interesting to see what happens with vince, mayo and ridley. cant see all of them coming back :mjcry:

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
You guys got the link to the season thread or a list of Pats fans on here? I need to get the names of our Pats crew so I can throw a stimulus package out there for us. $1mill to all the faithful non-bandwagon Patriot fans out here.
:Blessed:

I been down since ben coates, curtis martin, breh :skip:

Lets get it!
#Inbillwetrust

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Revis gotta be priority #1 and has to be retained at all costs, after all them years of having a makeshift secondary Beli finally woke up and went all in, can't go back to slumming it in that area.

PremierDaTruth

Oh well.
Daps
With the emergence of Hightower and Collins, Mayo either needs to take a pay cut or get the boot.

Revis is number one priority.

Elite pass rusher and WR should also be priorities as well.

Resign Mccourty, and a few of the other heads.

Ridley can come back if he wants the league minimum also.