"Only Debate left is who is the Second Best QB Of All Time" Official Patriots 2k15 Offseason Thread

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Need Revis back man.. Mayo and Vince can both go. Vince my boy but he's on his last legs.. I'd like to keep Shane but we can always fill that position

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
Bernie+Dance+GIF+Template+1.gif

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
You guys got the link to the season thread or a list of Pats fans on here? I need to get the names of our Pats crew so I can throw a stimulus package out there for us. $1mill to all the faithful non-bandwagon Patriot fans out here.

Been my second favorite team since the days of Bledsoe and Curtis "My Favorite" Martin and Dave Meggett

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
We need to go D line during the draft. Then maybe linebacker as well. We might be able to afford some luxury picks for Brady and the offense this year. I'd love to get Brady a deep threat or a Todd Gurley in the second round. Biggest wholes on the team are probably run offense and run defense and that's nitpicking:wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nice move from Brady he doesn't need it anyway

The GOAT so classy :mjcry:

This is what i try to drill into ppl about the Patriot philosophy when they dont go all in on one year...the goal is to be very competitive every year, and theyre set up very well to do that with a nice young nucleus

Revis should be back, mayo is probably gone and maybe we look at a wilfork cut...it wouldnt be the patriots off season without a surprise move anyways

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Brehs I still can't believe we won.....every time I see that Butler highlight I get scared he'll drop it :mjcry: