"Only Debate left is who is the Second Best QB Of All Time" Official Patriots 2k15 Offseason Thread

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs I still can't believe we won.....every time I see that Butler highlight I get scared he'll drop it :mjcry:

After Kearse caught that lucky shyt and then Marshawn got it to the 1, I was mentally preparing for my phone to light up with notifications from family and friends talking shyt :mjcry:

When Butler caught the pick I hopped out the chair and started running around my house screaming :mjlol: With how my adrenaline was pumping I probably could've ran through one of the walls :wow:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Parade was Crazy. Gronk and Edelman stole the show.
:blessed: :banderas: Lombardy Trophy Back Home!

@BarNone @Roid Jones @Brady-Carter @Broke Wave @Ill @R.E.N. Spells Ren @Warren @Stress Welker @King Diesel @The Entity @PremierDaTruth @@MJX @@I AM WARHOL @@KevCo @@Card Holder @@TheKang @@naijaboi @@Air Game Rule @@AlldayNE @@-DMP- @@chief_keef_stan @@Monoblock @@Wachaveli @@YoungMonkeyCashMonkeyBoy @@Turk3 @@Bernie Madoff @@ANNE FRANK @@SchoolboyC @@Listen @@KOOL-AID @@aceboon @StackMoney @BLAZO da GAWD
@cook @SuperCoolP_Cal @LogicFirst

yCO2z.png

B9ByAtpIUAEReAn.jpg

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution

@BarNone @Roid Jones @Brady-Carter @Broke Wave @Ill @R.E.N. Spells Ren @Warren @Stress Welker @King Diesel @The Entity @PremierDaTruth @@MJX @@I AM WARHOL @@KevCo @@Card Holder @@TheKang @@naijaboi @@Air Game Rule @@AlldayNE @@-DMP- @@chief_keef_stan @@Monoblock @@Wachaveli @@YoungMonkeyCashMonkeyBoy @@Turk3 @@Bernie Madoff @@ANNE FRANK @@SchoolboyC @@Listen @@KOOL-AID @@aceboon @StackMoney @BLAZO da GAWD

yCO2z.png

B9ByAtpIUAEReAn.jpg
On the west coast at the moment :sadcam:

Good to see the coli repping at the parade though :salute:

PremierDaTruth

Oh well.
Daps

yCO2z.png

B9ByAtpIUAEReAn.jpg

Was gonna go, but I was already at 3 games this year and figured the parade didn't need me. Plus this snow got my city fukked up.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Just found this thread..

We're SB champs!!!!

@cook @BarNone @Roid Jones [USER=30]@Broke Wave @Ill @R.E.N. Spells Ren @Warren @Stress Welker @Raquinotj @King Diesel @PremierDaTruth [USER=11818]@TheKang @I AM WARHOL @KevCo@Card Holder @Turk3 @Wachaveli

My DVR is pretty filled up from the awesomeness of NFL films..

SoundFX

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films...er-Bowl-Sound-FX-Seattle-s-drive-ends-in-doom

Inside the NFL..

I honestly did not think winning the SB would be this great. This W guys, this SB W. :mjcry:

Also awesome, the threads trying to shyt on Tommy have been pretty great, it has been pretty amusing this past week. :heh:[/USER][/USER]

Last edited:

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Going to be a interesting next couple weeks, when it comes to our FA's.

I am pretty comfortable in saying Devin and Ghost will be locked up before March(Franchise tag might be included). No idea with Revis, think the Pats will let him test the Market.

Vareen's contract is going to be interesting. B/c I think a team will over pay for him.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Going to be a interesting next couple weeks, when it comes to our FA's.

I am pretty comfortable in saying Devin and Ghost are locked up before March. No idea with Revis, think the Pats will let him test the Market.
I think we may lose Vereen and Amendola HAS to restructure.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
I think we may lose Vereen and Amendola HAS to restructure.

If Danny restructures that will help. But Danny is 3.6m againts the cap wether cut or kept. Jerod has to restructure his deal. Honestly, what goes on with Jerod in the next couple weeks is really going to tell us the way things are going to go(Jerod has a 10m+ cap number next year).

http://overthecap.com/player/jerod-mayo/1220/

EDIT:That Amendola number is wrong, you are right @BarNone.

Amendola is a 5.7m Caphit, with a dead money hit of 3.6m if cut. So the Pats would save 2.1m if they cut Amendola(His cap hits after this year are crazy). So ya, he is likely gone.

http://overthecap.com/player/danny-amendola/402/

Last edited:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
McC needs to be either locked up long term or franchised. McC is priority number one IMHO.
Revis is clearly priority number 1. They are already working on trying to get him a new deal per Jonathan Kraft. Revis changes everything. McCourty is 2nd and then Vereen. I think that information about Danny's cap hit is false BTW. If we're being really real, Vince has to restructure. He is not worth 8 million next year.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Just found this thread..

We're SB champs!!!!

@cook @BarNone @Roid Jones [USER=30]@Broke Wave @Ill @R.E.N. Spells Ren @Warren @Stress Welker @Raquinotj @King Diesel @PremierDaTruth [USER=11818]@TheKang @I AM WARHOL @KevCo@Card Holder @Turk3 @Wachaveli

My DVR is pretty filled up from the awesomeness of NFL films..

SoundFX

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films...er-Bowl-Sound-FX-Seattle-s-drive-ends-in-doom

Inside the NFL..

I honestly did not think winning the SB would be this great. This W guys, this SB W. :mjcry:

Also awesome, the threads trying to shyt on Tommy have been pretty great, it has been pretty amusing this past week. :heh:[/USER][/USER]

Just watched this. That pick give me chills. Amazing :to:. Just amazing:to: