"Only Debate left is who is the Second Best QB Of All Time" Official Patriots 2k15 Offseason Thread

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
For those of you interested to know, the Seattle Seahawks "Super bowl 49" back to back Championship t-Shirts are scheduled to arrive in Nicaragua/Guatemala/Chile by Friday.... just so you know.

B8y_PYKCAAAzjgw.jpg

Last edited:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mayo's probably gone unless he takes a paycut.

Gotta bring back Revis & McCourty. I think Vereen might get overpaid by someone like Woodhead did. I could see Ridley brought back on a cheap, one year prove it deal but I'm definitely expecting BB to draft a RB.

Maluma

Banned
Daps
Revis gotta be priority #1 and has to be retained at all costs, after all them years of having a makeshift secondary Beli finally woke up and went all in, can't go back to slumming it in that area.
agreed, they need to abandon this whole "everyone is replaceable" mantra just this ONE TIME and make an exception for the Island Mon :wow:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Belly saw what happened after Ty Law and to a lesser extent Asante left. This is a passing league and Cornerbacks are a necessity. All watching Revis did was remind me why Sherman is not the best in the game. If you only play one side, they can move the guy they want where they want to not have you matched up with him, especially if your the Pats with all that movement pre-snap and motion.

Look at Brady's targets for this game, and lets take all the RB's and TE's out of the equations to focus only on Wideouts who Sherman could cover:

Brady threw to them 26 times, for 18 catches, 186 Yards and 3 TD's.

He only threw 'at' Sherman 'once'....but when we throws 26 TIMES TO 3 DIFFERENT RECEIVERS and Sherman is only there for one of them????......how can he be the best????

naijaboi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NaijaToLAViaATL
Interested to see what happens to Amendola. He played big in the post season but does Bill see value at his salary?
Yup, the Revis saga has me :lupe:

I mean Beli certainly has noticed and appreciated his impact, right? Right? :lupe:

Does Revis go for the money now that he has a ring :lupe:

What makes this interesting is that he isn't on his last leg like most vets Bill gets on the cheap. He is going to demand $$$

JLR Steez

Pro
Daps
Reppin
RI
Low key I wanna see Ayers back. He brings a lot of versatility and depth to the D. Draft o and d line n we'll be aight.

Daps
Interested to see what happens to Amendola. He played big in the post season but does Bill see value at his salary?

What makes this interesting is that he isn't on his last leg like most vets Bill gets on the cheap. He is going to demand $$$

I think we all know the answer to this :beli:

Cheercomp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With the emergence of Hightower and Collins, Mayo either needs to take a pay cut or get the boot.

Revis is number one priority.

Elite pass rusher and WR should also be priorities as well.

Resign Mccourty, and a few of the other heads.

Ridley can come back if he wants the league minimum also.

I'm still smiling a shyt-eating grin today after last night's victory. I'm thinking it goes down like this:
  • Amendola takes a paycut to remain with the team. Dude stole money the last 2 yrs.
  • Ridley is gone. I like dude & thought his fumbling tendencies were overblown a bit. Against the ravens in that AFC hcampionship game, Ridley got TKO'd for god's sake! Gray, Bolden, Blount make up the RB committee.
  • Vereen is the question mark. His value to the squad is immense, & i think that he'd take a lower offer in order to stick around, but Woodhead said something similar and wound up in SD.
  • Mayo is gone.
  • Revis is gone. Dude can't stay at that 20MM figure & now that he has a ring, he can chase the paper again. The only thing that might keep him around is the memory of being left for dead in TB, and the ill-effects that losing has on ur soul.
  • I'd love to see a great pass rusher in the mold of Clay Matthews, Watt, Houston, or Miller. Just gotta play the draft and hope for the best.
  • I'm somewhat tired of the WR misses that we have when trying to find a big fast WR in the draft. Throw money at one of these young superstars but don't break the bank. The lure of another Superbowl run could bring someone over.
  • I really hope that we dont try to get Fitzgerald if cut by Arizona. Dude is straight but not the world-beater that we want.

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
The GOAT.

Hopefully we can bring in #5 next year :win:

If not, I aint gonna be too down about it unless we aint get another rin 'til 2018.