"Only Debate left is who is the Second Best QB Of All Time" Official Patriots 2k15 Offseason Thread

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like how Tom stay rocking the old logo.

patriots-nike-throwback-jersey-vs-jets-21.jpg

GOAT uniforms wish we never switched..

Yo this patriots jersey is one of the GOATS and im not even a pats fan, its third to me behind raiders and cowboys jerseys

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Revis is clearly priority number 1. They are already working on trying to get him a new deal per Jonathan Kraft. Revis changes everything. McCourty is 2nd and then Vereen. I think that information about Danny's cap hit is false BTW. If we're being really real, Vince has to restructure. He is not worth 8 million next year.

Having Revis #1 is fair. Going to have to disagree with you on Vareen 3. Ghost is the clear cut number 3 to be locked down.

OT/ How the hell did Gostkowski, become Ghost? lol...

JLR Steez

Pro
Daps
Reppin
RI
Vereen type of players have proven to be expendable with belichick. Jr redmon, Kevin faulk, danny woodhead. James white hasn't shown much yet, albeit in limited reps.

TheKang

Habitual, Line Steppa
Daps
Reppin
Tampa bytch!
:mindblown:Somebody please link up that Dilfer Monday night football aftermath sh!t talk please it is icing on STFU cake ...I was in a Applebee's 6 long island iced teas deep about to fling my glass at the main tv screen:camby::rudy: That plus the trade brady to texans nonsense on espn after had me rocking the pats Polo to work lookin for snide comments just to put PAWS on them naysayers!

Daps
Having Revis #1 is fair. Going to have to disagree with you on Vareen 3. Ghost is the clear cut number 3 to be locked down.

OT/ How the hell did Gostkowski, become Ghost? lol...

You think they would just franchise him like they did Adam V's last few years here?

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
You think they would just franchise him like they did Adam V's last few years here?

I am not sure. I am thinking McC will get franchised. Looking at Kickers salaries it should be pretty easy to work out a deal with him you would think.

http://overthecap.com/position/kicker/

Who knows with Beli tho. Going to be interesting to see what the Pats do leading up to free agency.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
:mindblown:Somebody please link up that Dilfer Monday night football aftermath sh!t talk please it is icing on STFU cake ...I was in a Applebee's 6 long island iced teas deep about to fling my glass at the main tv screen:camby::rudy: That plus the trade brady to texans nonsense on espn after had me rocking the pats Polo to work lookin for snide comments just to put PAWS on them naysayers!

Raquinotj

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I am not sure. I am thinking McC will get franchised. Looking at Kickers salaries it should be pretty easy to work out a deal with him you would think.

http://overthecap.com/position/kicker/

Who knows with Beli tho. Going to be interesting to see what the Pats do leading up to free agency.

Wilfork, Amendola, Mayo all gonna have to Restructure or get Cut.
Revis - We need to renegotiate a Deal with him, make him the highest paid Corner in the NFL, a shade over Sherman @ $14 Million per year.
McCourty getting the Franchise Tag @ 9 Million.
Vereen is gonna get a bigger deal somewhere else, sad to see him go.
Ridley is only gonna be brought back at an incentive laden prove it 1 yr deal.
Gotskowski arguably the best kicker in the Game, at this point too expensive for us, we've seen this before with Vinateri and we'll do the same, Draft a best Kicker available in the Middle rounds.
We need to draft a WR(Field Stretcher), G(Connolly's Replacement), DT(Wilfork's Replacement Pair him up with Easley in the long run), Kicker(Gotskowski is too expensive) Safety(Patrick Chung is not the answer in the long run) T(Vollmer deal is coming up)

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Wilfork, Amendola, Mayo all gonna have to Restructure or get Cut.
Revis - We need to renegotiate a Deal with him, make him the highest paid Corner in the NFL, a shade over Sherman @ $14 Million per year.
McCourty getting the Franchise Tag @ 9 Million.
Vereen is gonna get a bigger deal somewhere else, sad to see him go.
Ridley is only gonna be brought back at an incentive laden prove it 1 yr deal.
Gotskowski arguably the best kicker in the Game, at this point too expensive for us, we've seen this before with Vinateri and we'll do the same, Draft a best Kicker available in the Middle rounds.
We need to draft a WR(Field Stretcher), G(Connolly's Replacement), DT(Wilfork's Replacement Pair him up with Easley in the long run), Kicker(Gotskowski is too expensive) Safety(Patrick Chung is not the answer in the long run) T(Vollmer deal is coming up)

I agree with most of this, but a couple I don't.

Big V did his part last year, no way the Pats go to him again this year. Jerod needs to restructure that's it. He is a 10m cap hit. The Pats are a little more then 3m over the cap now. But that includes Revis's 25m cap hit(20m Freed up if Revis leaveas).

Ghost get's paid, and he should. His deal should not be to hard to work out. And it should be also pointed out, the Pats did not let Adam walk, Adam was pissed about being franchised twice, and wanted to kick in a dome. Adam never let the Pats match the Colts offer. Adam walked.

I agree with most everything else.

Last edited:

Raquinotj

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Im hearing about the Pats interested in Reggie Bush to replace a more expensive Shane Vereen and Percy Harvin if he becomes available. Id love both of those guys Bush IF vereen is tryna get $5 million and Harvin will open up the Middle of the Field for Gronk and Edelman even though since Moss left Brady deep ball has been Larry holmes status. Lets see what we can do....