Opinion: Cena can NEVER be a big budget Actor

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Cena may not be a major blockbuster movie star, but I don't see why he couldn't be on a show with Kelly Ripa, Good Morning America or the Today Show. Some day time television bullshyt seems to suit him and he can get paid to do it :manny:
Pretty sure he co-hosted wit Kelly before, he could easily be her new permanent co-host he more likeable and articulate than Strahan no:mjpls:

Batista is alright with the Marvel flicks but after that, he's gonna have to find some good choices and roles. So we'll see what happens with him as he heads towards his 50s. Cena doesn't stand a chance. He's not gonna ever be a headline name in the movie. Fans just aren't into him. He hasn't meant anything selling ticket wise in any movie he's been in to date. Not one. So he isn't even in the right gear....
:comeon:Fans love him he the most popular crossover wrestler since Hogan, just cause YOU aren't into him don't mean errbody feel that way you need to stop gettin all your info from smarks online. And Cena only been in 2 non WWE movies of course he not sellin tickets they goin straight to DVD.

Rock was in a lot of #1 movies from the day he started till like what? 2006 with Southland Tales? They didn't make 50 million opening week like these days but he getting #1 or #2 openings and his performances were often praised the most. In Walking Tall. Rundown, Game Plan, Gridiron Gang, all of that shyt. They weren't GRAND SLAMS...but his name was never dragged in the mud once. Scripts and the castings were dissected. He got put in better scripts and decent co stars and now look at him..he's left everyone in the dust. Wlll Smith, Brad Pitt, Chantem Tanning, Orlando Bloom, Johnny Deep, Clooney, Julia Roberts, Reese Witherspoon, Angelina Jolie, Anne Hathaway, and Jennifer Lawrence is even losing traction now with no Hunger Games to fall back on. He's the KING of Hollywood....you got fans on social media trying to create a movement to have him run for President for 2020..that's how well like he is at this point.

Cena would need to be Kelly Ripa's sidekick if he wants to maintain any kind of public image once the WWE gets sick of pushing him like the very top star.
esth80.jpg

:mjlol:@ the delusions in this post, so Rock left all them A listers in the dust and is about to become president (I know Trump got cats thinkin anyone can win now but:stopitslime:) just cause he road the coattails of blockbuster franchises like Fast & Furious/GI Joe and a magazine called him the sexiest man.

I think we already know who the real movie star currently on the WWE roster is..

the_marine_3_homefront_2013_ws_r1-front-www.getdvdcovers.com_.jpg

freedvdcover_the-marine-4-moving-target-2015-r1-custom.jpg

Santas_Little_Helper_DVD_Spine

61aZ2Y9j2cL.jpg

getdvdcovers_christmas-bounty.jpg

The Marine 3 & 4 have higher IMDB scores than Cena's Marine 1 as well:mjgrin:

tumblr_n99t6hTDgF1szvd2fo3_400.gif
Yeah it's Randy Orton he got the look and the screen presence, he has the physique to play action roles and the chiseled good looks:dame:that make bytches swoon magazines would be callin him the sexiest man alive n/h.

Batista is not a more praised actor than the Rock and Batista doesn't headline or mean shyt to any bottom line. He's a sidekick actor part of a gig...that's about it. But at least they aren't bombs and no sells like they have been for Cena. Will Smith, Pitt, and Jolie aren't anywhere near the buzz of the Rock in 2016 and this bozo is talking about Batista? LOL.
:usure:Will Smith is at the point in his career where he doin artsy "serious" movies and Brad and Angelina broke up and the world straight lost their minds, meanwhile no one knows or cares about Rock's relationship status and he not gettin roles that require any real actin.

The thing is Cena not getting those roles. The Rock been in the game for years and actually earned his spot. Cena could earn a role as a minor character but in most cases, studios won't trust him as a leading man cause he's unproven.
The same could be said for the Rock when he started actin, studios weren't givin him starrin roles in their biggest franchises he had a 5 minute cameo as a undead half man half scorpion cause he was unproven.

Last edited:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I just want to say, Snitch is a legit good movie and Rock was a legit good actor in it. He was also quite charming in some of those early Disney movies he did. He's shown range as an actor beyond jacked bad ass. Not like, Oscar level acting, but for sure Arnold/Sly level as opposed to Segal/Van Dam level. Batista in GOTG is the perfect role for him, because it requires absolutely no range and that's the joke. Cena gonna be eatin' from supporting roles in comedies for years to come. People forget that Rock didn't really blow up as a full time actor until almost 10 years into the game, after purposely avoiding doing big action movies for years to work on his range and appeal to more demographics.

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
:comeon:Fans love him he the most popular crossover wrestler since Hogan, just cause YOU aren't into him don't mean errbody feel that way you need to stop gettin all your info from smarks online. And Cena only been in 2 non WWE movies of course he not sellin tickets they goin straight to DVD.

The same could be said for the Rock when he started actin, studios weren't givin him starrin roles in their biggest franchises he had a 5 minute cameo as a undead half man half scorpion cause he was unproven.

I would probably say the most popular wrestler since Hogan was The rock but Cena is defiantly the top guy of this era but he's not at their level yet in my view

That was my point Cena not leaving WWE and getting staring roles in big budget Hollywood movies he would have to put in the same type of grind like the Rock before him. But I think he will end up more like Piper being in some movies but always being a fixture in wrestling.