Paul Pierce attempts to explain why Lebron isn’t a top 5 player

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
It's cool man. After Kyrie hit the GW shot, the media couldn't wait to push Kyrie outta the way fast enough to slobber over Bron.

4 years later, people like you have basically forgotten or straight up ignored Kyrie's (and others) contributions to that title. The propaganda is almost comical at this point lol.
"The Bill Russell Celtics"...not the "Bill Russell and Sam and KC Jones and Havlicek Celtics".
How many people know the second best player on the Wilt Sixers when he finally beat the Celtics?
Bird has had series where he's outscored by Vernon Maxwell or Kevin McHale but we still refer to that era as the "Bird Celtics".
Nobody ate in "Jordan's" era, not "Jordan and Pippen's" era.
How often do you hear Drexler's name attached to Houston's 2 chips even though he was there for one of them?
People on here claimed Tony Parker wasn't Tony Parker in 07 despite the fact he won Finals MVP basically because he was Tim Duncan.
Let fans tell it Kobe went back to back by himself.
Despite having a 10-deep team of veteran shooters and defenders who got hot at the right time, Dirk apparently won his ring with a bunch of cablemen.

Superstars getting credit is not exclusive to LeBron and this will likely continue when he's done.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
It's cool man. After Kyrie hit the GW shot, the media couldn't wait to push Kyrie outta the way fast enough to slobber over Bron.
Deluded Bron hater Kyrie’s shot is often showed by various social media sports platforms.

It’s the Block, the Shot, and the Stop that will be remember in Cleveland sports lore.

The problem is you want Kyrie to get more credit than LeBron. U don’t want to see LeBron get credit. U are going to ignore the magnitude of the block, him icing the game with a FT, outscoring Kyrie 11-to-5 in the quarter.

U are going to ignore him averaging 30/11/9 and over 2 steals and 2 blocks a game on 50/37/72 splits. Beating a 73-9 team, leading a 3-1 comeback. Leading the series in every statistical category.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Game winning shot with 50 seconds left in the game. It “ended up” being the game winning shot with Bron doing the heaviest lifting to make it a game in the first place, but idiot fans think games start with 2 minutes left in the game, fukk who did the most carrying the first 46 minutes.

NBA fans are so wack with their thinking

Yup, it was literally 50 whole seconds left.

LeBron iced the game with a FT later on in the quarter. He outscored him 11 to 5 in the quarter and had the block as well.

Let these dumb ass Bron haters tell it though.

Yeah Kyrie averaging 31ppg over the last 3 games and giving Klay fits defensively (which basically took his offense out of the series) is not doing any heavy lifting. He just showed up and hit a late FG, that's all.

Dumb NBA fans indeed...

LexDiamonds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah Kyrie averaging 31ppg over the last 3 games and giving Klay fits defensively (which basically took his offense out of the series) is not doing any heavy lifting. He just showed up and hit a late FG, that's all.

Dumb NBA fans indeed...

Kyrie was a great player and the Cavs don't get it done without him. He deserves more praise then he gets. However, no one else in the history of basketball can do what was accomplished below.

All against a 73-9 team as well.

LeBron_1st.png

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

Dumb NBA fans indeed...
Again...Lebron was MVP of that series doing the heaviest lifting. You decided that was a slight on Kyrie because you moved on from that game winning shot with 50 seconds left when forced to look deeper. :umad:

One can say Lebron did the heaviest lifting AND say Kyrie did work as well. YOU decided it was either or.

run along. You NBA fans are trash as fukk.

Last edited:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
"The Bill Russell Celtics"...not the "Bill Russell and Sam and KC Jones and Havlicek Celtics".
How many people know the second best player on the Wilt Sixers when he finally beat the Celtics?
Bird has had series where he's outscored by Vernon Maxwell or Kevin McHale but we still refer to that era as the "Bird Celtics".
Nobody ate in "Jordan's" era, not "Jordan and Pippen's" era.
How often do you hear Drexler's name attached to Houston's 2 chips even though he was there for one of them?
People on here claimed Tony Parker wasn't Tony Parker in 07 despite the fact he won Finals MVP basically because he was Tim Duncan.
Let fans tell it Kobe went back to back by himself.
Despite having a 10-deep team of veteran shooters and defenders who got hot at the right time, Dirk apparently won his ring with a bunch of cablemen.

Superstars getting credit is not exclusive to LeBron and this will likely continue when he's done.

Was merely responding to the "with almost no help" nikka. And all those side-kicks got their fair share of credit both at the time and throughout history.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
eli made his move AFTET he got drafted.

there was nothing more to be said by Magic after the Lakers got the first pick over Chicago.
You are a garbage and dumb ass poster.
nikka DO YOU KNOW HOW STUPID YOU SOUND. YOU MAKE IT SEEM LIKE MAGIC FORCED HIS WAY TO THE LAKERS. THAT NEVER HAPPENED YOU fukkING RETARD. THIS IS HOW YOU FORCE YOUR WAY TO A TEAM.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you think he's going to play this way or have no one to share the ball with 15 years? Or play 98% of his games for 15 years the way LeBron has? If so, he's not winning anything.

You took a day to give me 1 player so you obviously don't even believe this yourself.

Take a day to give you one player? :mjlol: nikka i looked at my notifications and responded when i seen it. Records will be shattered my nikka. Only 14 seconds on the shot clock after a miss.. You gotta be dumb as shyt if you think not.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
nikka DO YOU KNOW HOW STUPID YOU SOUND. YOU MAKE IT SEEM LIKE MAGIC FORCED HIS WAY TO THE LAKERS. THAT NEVER HAPPENED YOU fukkING RETARD. THIS IS HOW YOU FORCE YOUR WAY TO A TEAM.

You are an idiot .

when Magic made his comment, it was up in the air on who will have the first pick between the Bulls and the Lakers.

I will repeat. when Magic made his comment, it was up in the air on who will have the first pick between the Bulls and the Lakers. Knowing that, he told the Bulls IF they got the first pick and selected him, he instead would go back to school because he wanted to play with Kareem.

You can post Eli until you’re blue in the face...it doesn’t have jack shyt to do with Magic being fortunate that the Lakers won the coin toss for the first pick

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1 player who has had a historically great early career isn’t all these young players blowing his numbers away. If doing what lebron has done was easy you’d have been able to name another player.
I'm talking about the future. When you lay a blueprint it's easy to destroy it with a plan. nikkaz is averaging triple doubles now.. GTFOH if you don't think Trae Young gonna break Stephs records.. They see the blueprint from year 1.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Again...Lebron was MVP of that series doing the heaviest lifting. You decided that was a slight on Kyrie because you moved on from that game winning shot with 50 seconds left when forced to look deeper. :umad:

One can say Lebron did the heaviest lifting AND say Kyrie did work as well. YOU decided it was either or.

run along. You NBA fans are trash as fukk.

Gotta dap you for this...you literally made up things I never said or imply lol.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are an idiot .

when Magic made his comment, it was up in the air on who will have the first pick between the Bulls and the Lakers.

I will repeat. when Magic made his comment, it was up in the air on who will have the first pick between the Bulls and the Lakers. Knowing that, he told the Bulls IF they got the first pick and selected him, he instead would go back to school because he wanted to play with Kareem.

You can post Eli until you’re blue in the face...it doesn’t have jack shyt to do with Magic being fortunate that the Lakers won the coin toss for the first pick
You know how stupid you sound? The lakers got the first pick from ANOTHER TEAM! IF MAGIC WENT BACK TO SCHOOL HE WOULD HAVE BEEN PICKED BY THE WORST TEAM THE NEXT YEAR. YOU THINK THE NBA IN THE LATE 70S WAS GONNA LET SOME nikka :mjpls: DICTATE WHAT TEAM HE WAS GOING TO? THE TEAM OWNERS DON'T GIVE A FUKK WHAT A BLACK MAN HAS TO SAY JUST DRIBBLE THE BALL nikka AND MAKE ME MONEY. YOU ARE A COMPLETE IDIOT.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

Dumb NBA fans indeed...
Nobody said that you goofy.

Kyrie dominated. LeBron dominated more and they fed off each other and avalanched the Warriors together.

Kyrie’s shot gets plenty of love but that’s not enough for you, you want Kyrie to get more love than LeBron even though LeBron was the best player in the series.

Kyrie was the second best player don’t be mad at LeBron be mad at the precedent in NBA history where those guys aren’t propped up as much. Where championships aren’t judged as a team accomplishment.

It’s Bird’s Celtics even when Maxwell and McHale outscored him in Finals and playoff series.

It’s Isiah and the Bad Boys. And they say Isiah beat Magic, Bird, and Jordan. Forget Dumars outscoring Isiah and defending Jordan and Isiah shooting 40%. He gets that credit.

Mind you LeBron didn’t even get outplayed or outscored. LeBron averaged over 36 per game over the last 3 games of the series and became a shot blocking machine.

Don’t be mad at the player because you want Kyrie to get more credit mothafukka be mad at the game and NBA stan culture :umad:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Karl Malone has better numbers than Bron and is never mentioned for shyt. You on to something bout Brons game tho cuz it’s ugly and he doesn’t have any moves. That is a lot of it.

Karl Malone doesn't have better numbers than lebron. We're not even going to get into advanced numbers/eff/impact

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Take a day to give you one player? :mjlol: nikka i looked at my notifications and responded when i seen it. Records will be shattered my nikka. Only 14 seconds on the shot clock after a miss.. You gotta be dumb as shyt if you think not.
By who? And you haven't answered the "lap him up in ring count" either. It's wild to project a generation of players racking up 35K & 10K with 4 rings.