Paul Pierce attempts to explain why Lebron isn’t a top 5 player

Daps
I'm talking about the future. When you lay a blueprint it's easy to destroy it with a plan. nikkaz is averaging triple doubles now.. GTFOH if you don't think Trae Young gonna break Stephs records.. They see the blueprint from year 1.

what’s the blueprint? And who has averaged a triple double besides Westbrook in the last 50 years? Hell, we’ll count near triple doubles with low PPG. That’s adds, Kidd, Luca, and Harden. And Trae might also be a once in a generation shooter. If it was as easy as chucking up 3s more guys would do it.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Any acknowledgement of a legend's greatness is taken as a direct shot at the rest of his contemporaries.

I see the agendas in this thread :mjpls:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
You know how stupid you sound? The lakers got the first pick from ANOTHER TEAM! IF MAGIC WENT BACK TO SCHOOL HE WOULD HAVE BEEN PICKED BY THE WORST TEAM THE NEXT YEAR. YOU THINK THE NBA IN THE LATE 70S WAS GONNA LET SOME nikka :mjpls: DICTATE WHAT TEAM HE WAS GOING TO? THE TEAM OWNERS DON'T GIVE A FUKK WHAT A BLACK MAN HAS TO SAY JUST DRIBBLE THE BALL nikka AND MAKE ME MONEY. YOU ARE A COMPLETE IDIOT.
The Lakers got the Pick from the Jazz. The first twopicks in the draft belonged to the teams that finished last in each conference, with the order determined by a coin flip. Magic made his comments before that coin flip.

you are dumb as fukk

NYC Rebel

Daps
Gotta dap you for this...you literally made up things I never said or imply lol.
You implied it bringing up Kyrie’s 31 ppg. Was he being slighted or something? We know he did work. Why use his PPG as a response to someone saying Bron did the heaviest lifting?

jesc07

Pro
Daps
LeBron gets too much credit for that '16 win. If Kyrie was suspended for one game in a 7 game series and the Cavs lost the series everyone would be crying foul. Draymond (who was playing the best basketball on the Warriors that series) missed a potential closing game 5 and then the Cavs comeback.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
LeBron gets too much credit for that '16 win. If Kyrie was suspended for one game in a 7 game series and the Cavs lost the series everyone would be crying foul. Draymond (who was playing the best basketball on the Warriors that series) missed a potential closing game 5 and then the Cavs comeback.
Draymond got himself suspended by hitting people in the nuts throughout the playoffs and thinking he Rasheed Wallace:mjlol:

Draymond came back and his team still lost. He had the game of his life and his team still lost. The Warriors had homecourt advantage and were the better team. And they still lost.
Don’t say LeBron gets too much credit. Say I don’t want LeBron to get credit because I dislike LeBron. I want Kyrie to get the credit because I don’t want LeBron to look great.

Ain’t no too much credit about back to back 41 point outings in elimination games :umad:

NYC Rebel

Daps

what does proper credit look like to you?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Was merely responding to the "with almost no help" nikka. And all those side-kicks got their fair share of credit both at the time and throughout history.
And that "fair share" equates to them not being mentioned anywhere near as much as the superstar historically and a lot less than the desired "credit" this board wants given to Kyrie.

NYC Rebel

Daps
"LeBron had plenty of help winning the '16 title."
But no one collectively agrees he didn’t. You’re not even responding to anyone who said that. I bet it was one poster in here that you turned into a consensus

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Lakers got the Pick from the Jazz. The first twopicks in the draft belonged to the teams that finished last in each conference, with the order determined by a coin flip. Magic made his comments before that coin flip.

you are dumb as fukk
WHAT IS YOUR fukkING POINT YOU RETARD. ARE SAYING MAGIC MADE THE COIN GO HEADA OR TAILS? YOU ARE DUMB AS shyt

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
It's cool man. After Kyrie hit the GW shot, the media couldn't wait to push Kyrie outta the way fast enough to slobber over Bron.

4 years later, people like you have basically forgotten or straight up ignored Kyrie's (and others) contributions to that title. The propaganda is almost comical at this point lol.
Not at all. I haven’t forgotten kyrie. He was almost 1A 1B. Almost. Bron led in every statistical category. You are deflecting like a motherfukker. Name another legend who won even one ring as the underdog? That matchup was lopsided breh. They beat a 73 win team

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By who? And you haven't answered the "lap him up in ring count" either. It's wild to project a generation of players racking up 35K & 10K with 4 rings.
You are in full retard mode right now. I don't gotta name names. 5 years ago nobody knew Luca.. There's some middle school player thinking about breaking all these records

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
You are in full retard mode right now. I don't gotta name names. 5 years ago nobody knew Luca.. There's some middle school player thinking about breaking all these records
You do have to name names. Every middle school player thinks about breaking records and having 8 titles. The rules can change again to curb scoring if teams start averaging 130. The 3PT line can be pushed back. The offensive rebound shot clock can be changed back, just like the 3PT line was shortened in the from 94 to 97 then changed it back. The paint may be widened again. Refs may call palming again.

You can't predict any of these things happening anymore you can predict a plurality of players being that dominant long enough to blow through scoring and assist records let alone collecting a handful of rings. So betting on Luka and Luka only to do what he's doing for 15+ years and "some middle schooler" isn't enough.