PAWG PE Teacher, 36, Admits To Having Sex With 3 Young Boys. Guess What Happens Next....

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
JAILED for 30 days :beli: Not even prison :scust: White Supremacy and classism man.

The double standard man :martin: However, Ethel Anderson gets 38 years :martin:

Link in headline.

Female PE teacher, 36, who admitted to having sex with THREE underage male students is jailed for just 30 days
4D6C118F00000578-5863139-image-m-7_1529449792948.jpg
4D6C119A00000578-5863139-image-m-9_1529449807534.jpg

Tiffany Eichler, 36, was sentenced on Tuesday in Canton, Ohio after pleading guilty to having sex with three male students.

The abuse took place between January and March.

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
The bytch "needs" to be burried.

Until men change the culture around our young men being statutory/raped these bytches will continue to fukk our children with no punishment from anyone.

The day men stop getting vicarious satisfaction through these events I.e dumb comments like "I'd never snitch if I was that kid!" , start going to the Media, creating platforms against this shyt, plastering these bytches face everywhere etc.... No one is going to take these seriously. Where are the fathers of these boys to scorch the earth over this shyt? It's time we take our own causes seriously.

These stupid bytches are literally proving to us they will mis-educate, demean, attack, fail and EVEN fukk your young black children and you won't and can't do shyt about it. I'm sick of it!

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I how the young boys that this happens to turn out when they get older.
You always hear about female rape survivors and how the trauma they went through affected them throughout the rest of their life. But i never hear any story about Men who grew up after being preyed on by a teacher. Does it even bother them? are just like :myman: yeah i smashed an older chick, or are there trully some traumatized brehs the grew up and refuse to shower and shyt.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Wonder how this would've turned out if she was a black woman?

Either way, this is sick and needs a light to shine on this. They jumped all over Larry Nassir (deservedly so) but won't make a peep about the rising number of teachers sexing young children up.
I hate that I think of this in a racial sense, but damn, white women are the most pampered and catered to segment of this population. Which, in turn, feeds their entitlement, perpetual victimhood, and sense of superiority :snoop:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Wonder how this would've turned out if she was a black woman?

Either way, this is sick and needs a light to shine on this. They jumped all over Larry Nassir (deservedly so) but won't make a peep about the rising number of teachers sexing young children up.
I hate that I think of this in a racial sense, but damn, white women are the most pampered and catered to segment of this population. Which, in turn, feeds their entitlement, perpetual victimhood, and sense of superiority :snoop:
38 years :martin:

CallImage

Lweezy

Banned
Daps
Per usual. The number one false rape accusers on the planet just so happen to be the number one group of pedophiles on the planet. Maybe #metoo is just a projection