PAWG PE Teacher, 36, Admits To Having Sex With 3 Young Boys. Guess What Happens Next....

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
I how the young boys that this happens to turn out when they get older.
You always hear about female rape survivors and how the trauma they went through affected them throughout the rest of their life. But i never hear any story about Men who grew up after being preyed on by a teacher. Does it even bother them? are just like :myman: yeah i smashed an older chick, or are there trully some traumatized brehs the grew up and refuse to shower and shyt.

My guess is while you might have some more extreme cases of trauma similar to the women you mentioned the majority of them will probably be hyper-sexual and perhaps a fetish/sexual fixation toward older women.

Daps
My guess is while you might have some more extreme cases of trauma similar to the women you mentioned the majority of them will probably be hyper-sexual and perhaps a fetish/sexual fixation toward older women.
There is a black man on youtube that was sexually taken advantage of as a child. He said he has been battling his hyper sexuality problem for ages.

Daps
Women are more desirable than men, so sexual impropriety like this isn't viewed through the same lens. Unlike a hairy male putting his hands over the body of an underage girl or boy, this is a moderately attractive female rewarding these boys with access to what society has designated to be the most coveted object on this planet, the female body. :francis: