King Poetic

High Roller
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County , California
Ozzie been the GM for the Ravens for how long? He knows how to draft people

Otis Smith can't handle resources correctly. Bad comparison,

it's not a bad fukking comparison. ozzie came in with no experience in 91 with the browns and work his way onto the ravens as a general manager and people was skeptical about that, just like otis is trying to do.. and it takes a team not just one person to draft people

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I like stan with detroit more than the warriors. I could see him trying to make the team gritty again,
and maybe bring some of that bad boy era back :patrice:

They're a talented team, So Im pretty sure they'll at least make the playoffs next year in the trash east.
I wish he was coming to the knicks though :sadbron:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I like stan with detroit more than the warriors. I could see him trying to make the team gritty again,
and maybe bring some of that bad boy era back :patrice:

They're a talented team, So Im pretty sure they'll at least make the playoffs next year in the trash east.
I wish he was coming to the knicks though :sadbron:
SVG bout to turn Andre into the less corny, more fulfilled potential, Dwight :ohhh:

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Fire Joe D to hire Otis Smith:mjlol: at least the players Joe D signed play :mjlol: but I do like Stan Van as the coach but Otis Smith :mjlol:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Shocked he would choose Pistons over Warriors...

full control though? :ehh:
Think about that...

Mark Jackson just got ousted and it seemed like he didn't have any kind of control as far as what the front office wanted. Jeff prolly knows what went down too because he's cool with Mark, so Stan prolly ain't want to deal with that. I'm sure a lot of coaches would love having control of the personnel they bring in. Imagine if Thibs was GM and Coach for the Bulls.

:dead:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
way to go van gundy a real dude staying true with otis smith.

u nikkas laughing now but u never know what otis can do as GM

same nikkas was laughing at the ravens for having ozzie newsom in front office now 2 championships later
What do you mean we don't know what he can do? His track record of terrible draft picks and ridiculous contracts in his stint as Orlando's gm has shown what he's capable of.

I love the coaching hire though. Feel like he's the first coach that will command respect since Larry Brown. As far as giving him final say on all moves, with we've had a terrible coach and gm for the last 7 yrs or so, so at least we got 1 side remedied. He can't be any worse than Joe D was these last 5 years or so. Still, Otis Smith.....:huhldup:.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
what if stan could change jennings??? :lupe:

josh smith tho. bench that clown and if he bytches, fukk em :manny:

hell, fukk em the long way (n/h) send his chuckin' ass to the d-league.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Think about that...

Mark Jackson just got ousted and it seemed like he didn't have any kind of control as far as what the front office wanted. Jeff prolly knows what went down too because he's cool with Mark, so Stan prolly ain't want to deal with that. I'm sure a lot of coaches would love having control of the personnel they bring in. Imagine if Thibs was GM and Coach for the Bulls.

:dead:
I didnt think about the JVG/Mark Jax angle :ohhh:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
I think the idea is to bring in someone in VP position (otis) to handle the day to day but as whole SVG is head of ball operations. i like him here than with those micromanaging fakkits at GS..