Pistons close to deal w/ Stan Van Gundy taking full control

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I like stan with detroit more than the warriors. I could see him trying to make the team gritty again,
and maybe bring some of that bad boy era back :patrice:

They're a talented team, So Im pretty sure they'll at least make the playoffs next year in the trash east.
I wish he was coming to the knicks though :sadbron:

:mjlol:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
it's not a bad fukking comparison. ozzie came in with no experience in 91 with the browns and work his way onto the ravens as a general manager and people was skeptical about that, just like otis is trying to do.. and it takes a team not just one person to draft people
it's a bad comparison because people being a skeptical of a newbie is natural and ozzie newsome didn't have a track record, good or bad. otis smith isn't a newbie and has a track record of failure.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
otis smith ???:russ::russ::russ::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:piston fans gon be = :deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

this proves they should NOT give him complete control...stan would be a good coach though:ehh:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:

The Pistons might be able to cook this offseason though. They have a lottery pick, they obviously need a wing that can shoot/score. IF they fukk around and get a top 5 pick they'll be able to get a solid perimeter player. Even at 8 right now, they can get a damn good player for them that fills a need.

Stan has experience maxing out the performance of big men... he made Dwight look great and got to the Finals with Rafer Alston running the point. So, Jennings shouldn't be hard for him to make an impact on. They just have to see how the dust settles with Smith and Monroe... you can't keep both of those dudes on the roster IMO. 1 has to go... Detroit fans, you cool with matching a max contract for Greg Monroe? Or letting him walk since you already have J "I'm taking this 3 anyway" Smooth?

:usure:

YourMajesty

F*ck Ya Corny Debates
Daps
I think every Pistons fan went...

e25edbf0fddc.gif

due to the Otis Smith shyt

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
He better take that. fukk the warriors, their out west and if your not the spurs or thunder you aint winning big. Better take that power.