e25edbf0fddc.gif

due to the Otis Smith shyt
The accuracy :wow:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
hopefully this is a situation where Otis is just a face and Stan has him on board just to get a check. Stan is known to be a tyrant though :ehh:, had teams with talent and couldn't get over the hump either. We'll see i guess. He's better than what we've had lately.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
hopefully this is a situation where Otis is just a face and Stan has him on board just to get a check. Stan is known to be a tyrant though :ehh:, had teams with talent and couldn't get over the hump either. We'll see i guess. He's better than what we've had lately.
That's bullshyt. If anything he overachieved with the team's he had. Did anybody expect the Magic to beat the Lakers in the finals? Most people didn't even have them getting past the Cavs. Folks got on him cause of that "master of panic" shyt Shaq was talking when Riley basically hijacked the team. I think dude is a good coach and he knows how to improve team d.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That's bullshyt. If anything he overachieved with the team's he had. Did anybody expect the Magic to beat the Lakers in the finals? Most people didn't even have them getting past the Cavs. Folks got on him cause of that "master of panic" shyt Shaq was talking when Riley basically hijacked the team. I think dude is a good coach and he knows how to improve team d.

I was under the impression he wore out his welcome in Miami :leon:. Seems like Riles would have done the same with Spo if he was just looking to hijack (didn't Miami get their act together because they didnt want to go through those Riley practices again), had to have been more to it. I remember mad cats on sohh saying Stan was good enough to build a club with but not that guy to win a ship. Stan used to get shade all of the time from what i remember. Those Orlando squads were built to win they just couldn't make wide open shots against the Lakers after being consistent all playoffs :manny:. They had a better team than the Cavs too.

I don't have anything against Stan though and think its a good hire from a coaching standpoint, just seems like he's been overrated a tad bit lately. I'll give him his elite props if he can turn the coal we have here into a diamond :myman:.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Shocked he would choose Pistons over Warriors...

full control though? :ehh:

I'd be lying if I said I felt good. I'm worried.

That Warriors job is a no win situation. You're following a coach that had 2 great season and the players loved him.

Its also in the Western Conference.