Predictions of the Mueller Investigation's Outcome

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Who are these "people"? I suspect the agent you're referring to is Maria Butina, but I don't think she's been alleged to have been working with Trump's campaign- collusion.

If not one on the Coli tells you, will you just assume that no one's gone down for collusion-related charges? :mjlolhairfade:

Google's right there, creh. :mjlolhairfade:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If not one on the Coli tells you, will you just assume that no one's gone down for collusion-related charges? :mjlolhairfade:

Google's right there, creh. :mjlolhairfade:

"Collusion related charges"? What does that even mean?:francis:

Anyway, I follow this story pretty closely. If a Trump campaign member was charged with collusuion/conspiracy with Russia, I would have read about it. I didn't. If nobody here tells me about it, I guess they didn't either.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Length of Special Counsel Investigations:

Watergate: 4 years
Iran-Contra: almost 7 years
Whitewater: more than 7 years

there are SC investigations that have gone on for 8-9 years.

you ask why is Mueller taking so long?

full

when you are actually living through something like this it's easy to lose perspective....

in Mueller we trust.

this link is a year old so it does not cover all of the indictments, pleas and convictions that Mueller has racked up.

How Mueller’s First Year Compares To Watergate, Iran-Contra And Whitewater

Yeah... Trump is gonna serve out the remainder of his term. Doubt he will run for a second, although he can win it.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

There's no smiley that adequately captures my shock. You really don't read. :snoop:

Manafort's pleas are not for collusion with Russia and have nothing to do with the campaign.

As for Gates, this is from your own source- which I'm certain you didn't read:

So let’s be clear: “Conspiracy against the United States” isn’t what it sounds like. It has nothing to do with foreign actors influencing an election. It certainly has nothing to do with treason, which would require the US and Russia to be actively at war with each other.

The statute, rather, is an extension of the ordinary crime of conspiracy. Basically, Gates has admitted to conspiring to commit offenses against, and to defraud the US government. The offenses involve false statements or misrepresentations of financial and lobbying activity. He is also pleading guilty to a single charge of false statements, but not to other offenses alleged as part of the initial indictment, which should reduce his potential prison sentence."

You're a nuisance. Don't @ me until you decide to stop being lazy and read. Just take a few minutes...And I'm the "troll" around these parts? :mjlol:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
There's no smiley that adequately captures my shock. You really don't read. :snoop:

Manafort's pleas are not for collusion with Russia and have nothing to do with the campaign.

As for Gates, this is from your own source- which I'm certain you didn't read:

You're a nuisance. Don't @ me until you decide to stop being lazy and read. Just take a few minutes...And I'm the "troll" around these parts? :mjlol:

let me get this straight...IF the US and Russia were at war THEN the things that manafort, gates and flynn did would be treasonous?

but since we are not at war everything they did to undermine America is cool?

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
let me get this straight...IF the US and Russia were at war THEN the things that manafort, gates and flynn did would be treasonous?

but since we are not at war everything they did to undermine America is cool?

:snoop: No. That line was a response people to throwing around the word "treason". It was popular at the time (and still is in certain circles), but it cannot even begin to apply without the U.S. and Russia to be in actively at war with one another.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
:snoop: No. That line was a response people to throwing around the word "treason". It was popular at the time (and still is in certain circles), but it cannot even begin to apply without the U.S. and Russia to be in actively at war with one another.

answer me this:
if the US and Russia were at war, would manafort and flynn be guilty of treason?

simple question...give me a simple answer.

so we're at the "it happened but it doesn't technically count" stage

that's exactly what this is.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
The Mueller report is goign to drop in February to March. That's when shyt is going to hit the fan. Since Dems won the House, there's no way to camp on the report like they thought they'd be able to. Dems will use the next 2 years to haul these crooks in one after another. Except unlike hte "OMG Hillary's emails" bullshyt that was based on nothing prosecutable (as the REPUBLICAN committee found 2X), we're going to see an even longer stream of Republicans convicted all the way up until the next Presidential election. Republicans will either get pressured to impeach Trump, or they'll back him then get their backs blown out in 2020.

We're looking at a political Armageddon for the Republican party after March. They sold their souls to the Cult of Trump now it's time to fulfill their Faustian bargain.