Predictions of the Mueller Investigation's Outcome

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think Mueller is going to do something crazy and unexpected and charge congress members and work with states to indict state legislatures to force them to talk about Trump or face imprisonment.

I also feel some in the NRA will catch bullets.

He will say Trump colluded, but Congress members will get that Manafort treatment.
So many daps yet dead wrong on all fronts :picard::mjlol:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
With regards to Trump being impeached/arrested/charged

Zilch. The whole FBI is deeeeeeeeeply republican.

Probably just some stuff he morally shouldn't have done. Poll numbers will jump to record highs, 45-47%. He'll easily win re-election

Then Trump Jr will run in 2024 :snoop:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
With regards to Trump being impeached/arrested/charged

Zilch. The whole FBI is deeeeeeeeeply republican.

Probably just some stuff he morally shouldn't have done. Poll numbers will jump to record highs, 45-47%. He'll easily win re-election

Then Trump Jr will run in 2024 :snoop:

When the economy tanks, no one will give a damn about some con man. If they elected a black Muslim Terrorist by the name of Barack Obama :troll: in 2008 at the economic meltdown, the public will make certain not to vote for a Republican.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Preet Bharara, who worked with Mueller, has said several times he doesn't believe Mueller will indict a sitting president...

Yeah if I remember they started this out saying they had no ground to indict a sitting president. The position puts a sitting president beyond their reach.

I actually expect the report to be damning stating collusion happened between Trump and his family but not just with Russia but other countries (Saudi’s, China, potentially Turkey) and that the president has knowingly obstructed justice.

I also expect the fact Trump never divested himself from his international businesses to show up.

There is too much smoke and convictions to say “Trump and his family did nothing”. If that was going to be the narrative they wouldn’t have prosecuted the people that they already have.

Real talk it might heavily suggest that as soon as Trump stands down they will indict him.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
reported for racism :jayfdup:

:laff:

you mean this place spent two years jerking nap off about the all-important russia thread...but it doesnt mean shyt :ohhh:

Nap got served up like he was the Prince of Zamunda
thumb_the-royal-penis-is-clean-your-highness-i-want-to-3976036.png
while the whole time
full

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
picking a random thread to bump, but is anyone watching rod rosenstein testifying right now? shyt is :mjlol: lotta grandstanding

amy kaine just shyt on cruz