President Biden to propose $100 billion aid package for Israel and Ukraine

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
They get enough. Missile shield and a bunch of weapons and monthly money already.

They fighting vigilantes over there as a top military force what exactly do they need?

Ukraine need to finish up. Why isn't the rest of Europe helping fund that, since it's their home turf?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
America could be a utopia with the amount of money we burn on bullshyt

This stuff is a blatant defensive contract cash grab.

What do these motherfukkers need 100 billion dollars for?

Both Israel and Ukraine will give this money to private defense contractors based out in the US/Israel/Europe

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps

Both Israel and Ukraine will give this money to private defense contractors based out in the US/Israel/Europe
Don't ever get it twisted. Defence contractors been eating heavy for the last 30 years

The Pentagon is paying $400k for missiles that cost $21k

If you work for these companies, Israel is your cash cow and so is Ukraine. Mfers think the US is donating weapons? No, they send financial aid there so Ukraine can buy them. Average people really can't read between the lines

voiture

All Star
Daps

How did you come to that conclusion with America being a capitalist country?

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here are one thing we could do with $100 billion:

Start paying reparations to Foundation Black Americans!

Daps
I bolded what is wrong with your post.

You know it's funny, when BP Oil had that huge oil spill during Obama everyone was talking about it.
And then there was that entire Falkand Island going on, and who owned the oil.
The British though, they were defending the entire thing, well not all but many.
They were arguing as if they would see a penny of that oil money benefit them.
But it didn't, and it never will.

You are just promoting funding your own oppressor.
More money,, more, give more and MOREEEEE.....
Never for the people though, only for "U.S. Interests", and "U.S. Interests" is never the people's interests.

So I don't benefit from US interests as a US citizen?

As I said in my original post, I have access to food, gas, electricity, medicine, etc.

See, I'm not ignorant like y'all. I can be for my people while admitting that being in the US is much more beneficial to us as a people than being in war torn Syria or war-torn Sudan, where hundreds of people are dying each day, where the city is literally falling down around me due to being bombed, where I don't have access to food, gas, electricity, medicine or any other basic necessities.

Obviously classism exists in the United States, but you're a fool to be sitting in the comfort of your ac or heat typing to me on the internet while proclaiming that you're in a 3rd world country. People in Syria and Sudan envy you.