President Obama Just Delivered One of the GOAT Moments in American History

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
This is how it goes

Election Day

Black Democrat Apologist= "This is the most important election of your life time.. Please, please, please stay in line. I know you're tired, I know its cold, but we can't let Romney win. This election is too important. Your forefathers marched and died for your right to vote. This is soooo important to Black people. We need this!! Stay in line, please don't give up. We need this more than ever. This is the most important election since reconstruction. Don't you care about your kids future? STAY IN LINE!!!

*36 months later

Me= "How come there are no jobs in my community, my childrens schools still suck, my healthcare costs have skyrocketted, my taxes are higher and my brother is doing twice the time in prison as his white counterparts? What's going on?

Black Democrat Apologist= N!gga the president ain't Santa Claus get off his lap!! Help yourself. Pull yourself up by your boot straps,, What you want reparations? Reparations n!gga?!?! He's busy. He's the president of ALL Americans not just "Black America. You want help? Be specific.You got any ideas? How can you fix the school system? Stop depending on government".

Hell of a find breh:ohhh:

Shout out to @gator_king for the prophetic posting.

Midrash

All Star
Daps
I honestly believe he gets it...

He knows what's up...he just had to wait til about this time to push some of those limits...He tows the company line a LOT, but honestly...I like the guy. He's trying. He's setting that standard that has NEVER been there. We have to give him some slack. Deep down, he really does know the deal and is trying...Wish he could do more, but I'm not going to overlook what he's DOING/DONE...

He actually was a gay rights supporter in Chicago when he was unknown but only changed that position to make himself electable when he started having a real shot at being a presidental nominee. I don't blame him, I blame the ignorant citizens in this country who would have NEVER elected him if he was pro-gay rights in 2007. Even the Jeremiah Wright situation was overblown to try and get any sort of dirt on him and keep him out of office.
:mjcry:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Man I swear this old generation of black folk being appeased by words and negro sprituals and not action disgusts me:scust:

:camby: We need to get these old nikkas out of here and let the younger black people take control of this movement

And do what? Tweet? :mjlol:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

:pachaha:YOU NEGROS EAT THIS shyt UP EVERYTIME...

HES A POLITICIAN...
HES GREAT AT TALKING...

KEEP IGNORING HIS LACK OF ACTION EVERYTIME
HE GIVES YOU A PAT ON THE HEAD.

:devil:
:evil:

:ehh:

shyt like this infuriates cacs though:pachaha:

"You'll never see him at a white funeral who was killed by a savage thug!!!"
full

So yea i'll :eat: this up......

But don't get it twisted....I don't believe a politician :pacspit:

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
nikkas gonna sit here and call this a "speech" when this was a motherfukkin sermon:francis:

Did you not hear the organ and bass sound off during his sermon on some Eddie long shyt?:stopitslime:

If that ain't a pentecostal church "well" "well" moment, than I don't know what the fukk is:notserious:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Y'all don't even realize you're putting the supposed gay "struggle" on the same level as the Black struggle with this stupid jealousy shyt.

"But but but Obama fights for gays and not us :sad:"

Really? Simple shyt like fakkits being able to marry and fight in the military is on par with the deep, complex problems that Black folks face?

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since we're talking shyt about Obama, we should discuss what legislation we're looking for. Could be a great exercise in brain storming. Something that could put pressure on localities. First thing I would suggest is a nationalization of "soft drug" legalization. #1 incarcerator of black men. I know he can't just executive order it, and some against it to the point of ridiculousness. , but I think its worth the fight. Communities could be changed significantly just from this alone.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Seems to me like he was just pandering.

Smart woman.

:pachaha:YOU NEGROS EAT THIS shyt UP EVERYTIME...

HES A POLITICIAN...

HES GREAT AT TALKING...

KEEP IGNORING HIS LACK OF ACTION EVERYTIME

HE GIVES YOU A PAT ON THE HEAD.

:devil:

:evil:

Yeah. It's crazy how gullible some people are.

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched the entire eulogy. Some moments had me :ehh: other's had me :comeon: I find it funny, and very telling that the entire 37 minute video is condensed down to just a quote about job discrimination and him singing amazing grace via the media. Just looking at youtube, the eulogy has 41,000 views, but the amazing grace clip has 300,000 views.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Man I swear this old generation of black folk being appeased by words and negro sprituals and not action disgusts me:scust:

:camby: We need to get these old nikkas out of here and let the younger black people take control of this movement

Excuse me?? The old generation who actually lived through segregation? Muthafukka this may be the worst post I'VE EVER SEEN on sohh or the coli. Purely disgusting and ignorant. You newblack mufukkas think cause you got social media, your a fukking civil rights leader. You will never face a 10th of the racism that these "old blacks" went through bytch nikka. Disgusting