Question for the Ladies... Is Sex Love and Pain the Holy Relationship Trinity?

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
I've been with my woman for 18 years now. I fukk her good. I bolster her dreams and efforts with my earnings, and time. I put everything on the table for her, and I don't have any meekness about how I move as a man. I protect her honor, open her doors, shield her every step when we are out of our home.

I have also hurt this woman many times. I have stepped out, such as she has during a period of separation.

The corresponding result is a fire ant grip of painful, intoxicating make up sex to baby up those blows.

We lick each other's wounds... and lick our lips for more savagery.

Oddly, I can't understand how pain is a healthy thing... I obviously love this woman.

I would have never dealt with this shyt with anybody else.

What are your opinions.....Is it a real relationship without the pain?
@Booksnrain
@CinnaSlim
@Colicat
@Paradise

born of fire

jeff hardy stan account
Supporter
Daps
if you love her like that why would you ever step out on her? is that what relationships are supposed to be? cause if that’s the case i’d rather stay alone :(

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Some people find passion in chaos. It's obvious that you care about her... But the many years together have made y'all complacent and willing to each except each other's poor behavior as just that person having faults.

To me there should be minimal to no pain in relationships. Why would you wanna hurt somebody you claim you love?? If you love that person and care about their feelings you would do anything to avoid hurting them.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Some people love the chaos because it's familiar to them extreme highs and lows.

I personally had a fairly stable upbringing so that's what's familiar to me. All that drama and arguing and make up sex is exciting but draining. When I come home to my man I want my home to be my sanctuary & my peace, not a warzone.

Arguments are normal on occasion but should be civilized and not commonplace. My past relationships helped me learn that we can disagree and still communicate effectively, so that I can enjoy my future.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
If u dont have chaos in the relationship... she will think ur boring... and go suck non-boring dikk...

Just fukk them and dont get attached bro..

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Sounds unhealthy. Life can be painful and dramatic enough without having to add more shyt to it.

For me, relationships should be a haven against the world. Not a source of stress or pain or psychological warfare. I don’t have patience for the bullshyt. I think people who want that type of stuff are looking for validation or to feel a sense of importance.