Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
shyt the crazy thing is I broke up with her a few months ago. We got back together cause i felt like i made a rash decision and the nonsense and insecurities started up again.

shyt hurts ngl. We were just planning on moving in, talking about kids, etc and she brought all that up when i said it’s best we end it, her crying and all but if you’re so insecure you’re any to clock my every move I just can’t deal.

:snoop: Welp. Time heals.

Yup that's what sucks. You think everything is going well and then poof. One day she loves you and wants to spend the rest of your life with you and the next we need to talk. Black

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
If a woman views you as safe, husband material or nice…ain’t no way she gonna present her true nympho self or disclose her hoeish past.

Actually, very rarely will a woman ever disclose her previous rendezvous’s. Only time a woman may do that is if she does not give a fukk or she really REALLY is comfortable with the nikka she layin up with.

I think its even scarier in religious communities cuz atleast modern woman dress/act a certain way enough to discern whether or not they are wife material imo. But for example, in the muslim communities, we have women that go to the mosque to find a religious/pious/good man and they present themselves as pious/righteous women who are covered up.

During ramadan that just ended 2 weeks ago, i saw an ex-bopper of mine at the mosque covered up and i couldn’t help but :mjlol:now, obviously i understand why as it was a religious time for us…but seeing her covered up had me like :comeon:cuz this was the same chick that had her succulent tiddy meats in my mouth the entire summer 2 years ago.

LMAO I was shocked when I learned along time ago how so many of those all covered up muslim chicks get down behind closed doors! :russ: The same chicks who wouldn't look in your direction for fear of what their families and community would think are some of the biggest freaks when they go out to different countries where nobody knows them so they just let loose like there's no tomorrow lol. I know a breh who studied and worked in China for a few years and told me some stories. Those same chicks would go right back on the plane all covered up when it's time to go back home like nothing happened lol.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
If a woman views you as safe, husband material or nice…ain’t no way she gonna present her true nympho self or disclose her hoeish past.

Actually, very rarely will a woman ever disclose her previous rendezvous’s. Only time a woman may do that is if she does not give a fukk or she really REALLY is comfortable with the nikka she layin up with.

I think its even scarier in religious communities cuz atleast modern woman dress/act a certain way enough to discern whether or not they are wife material imo. But for example, in the muslim communities, we have women that go to the mosque to find a religious/pious/good man and they present themselves as pious/righteous women who are covered up.

During ramadan that just ended 2 weeks ago, i saw an ex-bopper of mine at the mosque covered up and i couldn’t help but :mjlol:now, obviously i understand why as it was a religious time for us…but seeing her covered up had me like :comeon:cuz this was the same chick that had her succulent tiddy meats in my mouth the entire summer 2 years ago.

Yeah during Ramadan plenty were covered up

:mjlol:

Trying to repackage

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
LMAO I was shocked when I learned along time ago how so many of those all covered up muslim chicks get down behind closed doors! :russ: The same chicks who wouldn't look in your direction for fear of what their families and community would think are some of the biggest freaks when they go out to different countries where nobody knows them so they just let loose like there's no tomorrow lol. I know a breh who studied and worked in China for a few years and told me some stories. Those same chicks would go right back on the plane all covered up when it's time to go back home like nothing happened lol.

Yeah during Ramadan plenty were covered up

:mjlol:

Trying to repackage
Cannot even begin to count how many boppers i know or used to fw that are trying to or have already rebranded themselves as “good, religious” women. :mjlol:

And the scary thing is, there are alot of good, pious, righteous men in our community that take religion seriously that end up getting duped by these harlots.

The stories that i have heard…:wow:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Cannot even begin to count how many boppers i know or used to fw that are trying to or have already rebranded themselves as “good, religious” women. :mjlol:

And the scary thing is, there are alot of good, pious, righteous men in our community that take religion seriously that end up getting duped by these harlots.

The stories that i have heard…:wow:
Y’all I see so many Muslim sisters going on girl trips and I always side eye. Or they’ll go to a foreign country by themselves. I try to not bad mouth but I see it.

Amo Husserl

All Star
Daps
She gotta be humbled bein' with a broke dude.
A broke dude will humble her because she needs to be humbled.
Proverbs 16:18

-N-N-T.gif

We be to rap what key be to lock

Babymama Magnet

All Star
Daps
You ever been with someone long-term and they suddenly switch it up a bit during sex like throw it back more or do something extra whereas before it was same old same old.

Did you ever question why? :jbhmm:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps

They real slick with it too. I've been seeing this 26-year-old Indian chick from Mumbai, met her on a kink app.

She's Muslim. And moved to Canada in January. She works in publishing and comes from a good family over there.

I was surprised at how kinky she was. But I really shouldn't these quiet respectful chicks be the real wildcats.

Meeting up with her tomorrow and she told me to bring my toys to try on her

717YJgVjE-L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Gonna bring my harnesses and 'massager'

:mjlit:

She does a lot of weightlifting and gym so her body is crazy, ass is :banderas: first-time I hit it from the back I had to fully concentrate she had me on the edge.

I know the coil thinks all Indian and Pakistani women smell but that has never been my experience with the ones I've been with

:lolbron: