>>>
full
>>>
full

You: So how will I make money after I quit my job? :jbhmm:

Them/DrX:
full

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ppl can make fun of me on here....but i guarantee in the next decade everybody gonna feel like this...because society is finally starting to wake up....jobs are bullshyt

wake up everyday early and talk to a bunch of fukking strangers that u dont even have nothing in common with about their fukking weekend...and they do the same boring shyt every weekend....

man fukk that, i rather roll the dice and life to the fullest, i dont even care about business or money persay...im more into lifestyle...i wanna run around the world, get box, build shyt, innovate....and then money will come along with that

but u have to deal with pain before u can get there so im actually ok now....and the coli like to talk down to me and mock me, but when im in Japan with 3 hoes on top of me naked.....well see who the loser is

Last edited:

Govana

Dancehall ah mi everyting
Daps
ppl can make fun of me on here....but i guarantee in the next decade everybody gonna feel like this...because society is finally starting to wake up....jobs are bullshyt

wake up everyday early and talk to a bunch of fukking strangers that u dont even have nothing in common with about their fukking weekend...and they do the same boring shyt every weekend....

man fukk that, i rather roll the dice and life to the fullest, i dont even care about business or money persay...im more into lifestyle...i wanna run around the world, get box, build shyt, innovate....and then money will come along with that

but u have to deal with pain before u can get there so im actually ok now....and the coli like to talk down to me and mock me, but when im in Japan with 3 hoes on top of me naked...in the tropics...well see who the loser is

I just want to know breh. After quiting your job, how are you supposed to make money?

I never hear you speak about that..... Your solution to a problem is another problem...... :skip:

Why don't you explain how your making money right now? :ehh:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just want to know breh. After quiting your job, how are you supposed to make money?

I never hear you speak about that..... Your solution to a problem is another problem...... :skip:

Why don't you explain how your making money right now? :ehh:
I quit multiple jobs breh ....and I get a new one If my capital is running low....u lose money just trying to figure out how to make money....its apart of the game in the beginning

right now i got another job part time and I build my shyt with the rest...

plus im a minimalist, im very frugal like a jew....Im got at self discipline...I dont worry about money, when youre creative u dont need material shyt

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man....If I gotta look forward to working at a damn retail store having to listen to some 40 year old cave bytch with a bad limp for 9.16 an hour...for 50 years....then just take me out back and put 2 in the back of my head....because I cant do it...fukk all that "practical" the only thing being practical get u in this world is a dry dikk and a foot up yo ass

I dont know about yall ...but I cant go out like that, nope ...not me...thats for another sucker

Govana

Dancehall ah mi everyting
Daps
what video were you watching? :what:
She beautiful to me dawg. I would wife :noah:

If she had her makeup done professionally; I bet these coli niqqas would be lusting after her. :sas2:

I quit multiple jobs breh ....and I get a new one If my capital is running low....u lose money just trying to figure out how to make money....its apart of the game in the beginning

right now i got another job part time and I build my shyt with the rest...

plus im a minimalist, im very frugal like a jew....Im got at self discipline...I dont worry about money, when youre creative u dont need material shyt

This is what i'm talking about breh. WHAT JOB¿?

What is the exact type of work you do breh? And how, exactly, do you plan on using your money to make more? By selling a product? Stock market?

Just clarify that for us breh. People want to join the wave, but they cant if they don't know what they're getting into.

Man....If I gotta look forward to working at a damn retail store having to listen to some 40 year old cave bytch with a bad limp for 9.16 an hour...for 50 years....then just take me out back and put 2 in the back of my head....because I cant do it...fukk all that "practical" the only thing being practical get u in this world is a dry dikk and a foot up yo ass

I dont know about yall ...but I cant go out like that, nope ...not me...thats for another sucker

Ok, so you work at retail. My question sitll stands. How do you plan on turning your money into a business?

I agree with your sentiments DrX. I just need you to be less vague about what your doing.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mothafukkas got my fukked up If they think im gonna sit on the sidelines and watch...these cacs blackballed me, they fear me, I got talent so potent and my shyt is so innovative that they know If I blew up, it would forced them to quit...because the standard I set will be so high and so real , that they cant compete....but thanks to the internet, they cant stop this movement, god wrote this, its destiny

all these local hipster fakkits are about to get exposed...their eyes light up when they see my work, on some DBZ shyt "it cant be!" "how did this fukking nappy n1gger do that!!!!:merchant:" Im like bigfoot in this mothafukka...a talented,intelligent, angry, uncompromising...with a get mines attitude....they dont even know how to deal with me.....A black person that can be put in a box scares the hell outta white america....but pretty soon they wont have a choice...because im about to shake this industry up....Im about to be the dark knight joker...have these hipster liberal cacs either bowing under the sword or getting slayed by it

Im about to turn this indusrty into what it should be....Im about to weed out the fakers

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She beautiful to me dawg. I would wife :noah:

If she had her makeup done professionally; I bet these coli niqqas would be lusting after her. :sas2:

This is what i'm talking about breh. WHAT JOB¿?

What is the exact type of work you do breh? And how, exactly, do you plan on using your money to make more? By selling a product? Stock market?

Just clarify that for us breh. People want to join the wave, but they cant if they don't know what they're getting into.

Ok, so you work at retail. My question sitll stands. How do you plan on turning your money into a business?

I agree with your sentiments DrX. I just need you to be less vague about what your doing.
I like to keep my shyt private breh....and I do some very rare shyt...niche shyt....so i doubt everybody can join the wave...unless of course theyre in my industry....its not no common shyt like realestate or stocks or anything like that

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
mothafukkas got my fukked up If they think im gonna sit on the sidelines and watch...these cacs blackballed me, they fear me, I got talent so potent and my shyt is so innovative that they know If I blew up, it would forced them to quit...because the standard I set will be so high and so real , that they cant compete....but thanks to the internet, they cant stop this movement, god wrote this, its destiny

all these local hipster fakkits are about to get exposed...their eyes light up when they see my work, on some DBZ shyt "it cant be!" "how did this fukking nappy n1gger do that!!!!:merchant:" Im like bigfoot in this mothafukka...a talented,intelligent, angry, uncompromising...with a get mines attitude....they dont even know how to deal with me.....A black person that can be put in a box scares the hell outta white america....but pretty soon they wont have a choice...because im about to shake this industry up....Im about to be the dark knight joker...have these hipster liberal cacs either bowing under the sword or getting slayed by it

Im about to turn this indusrty into what it should be....Im about to weed out the fakers

Sounds like your positioning yourself to be a top of the line prostitue.

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad

full

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
alotta ppl get tired of me talking about this shyt but ....this is what i think about and have the right to express it...Im just a reg dude with dreams...nothing special....and other bros got dreams.I just want to live....we came from slaves, we deserve everything we get...thats why i hate ppl, esp other nikkas that shame blacks for having arrogance ..your suppose to think your the best...how the hell u gonna rises as a black man with thinking your the shyt? the whole world tell us we aint shyt....

u gotta believe, i wont talk about this for a while, i fell back on the threads...its repetitive at this point....but every brother and sister gotta believe in themselves...really believe, because this world wasnt made for us to win....

just gotta roll the dice.....and whatever happens ....happens....so far Ive lose alotta times lol....but one day im gonna win and when i win, its going to be big...I can feel it.....

I dont mine being laughed at, life is about suffering.... yeah i take alota Ls, make some bad decisions and but ppl know my story is real...im just a reg dude like u....that got ambitions...and some bros like seeing this talk...because maybe it might give them confidence....