DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like your positioning yourself to be a top of the line prostitue.
hows the podcast going?

youre a real hater Hank...and if u stopped being a p*ssy and rolled the dice...u would probably be on comedy central, but instead your carry trays....and im cashing ppl out, but the difference is....I believe in myself breh ....

if u lost the stupid Hawaiian shirt and lined your beard up....maybe u might transcend to the next level

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
hows the podcast going?

youre a real hater Hank...and if u stopped being a p*ssy and rolled the dice...u would probably be on comedy central, but instead your carry trays....and im cashing ppl out, but the difference is....I believe in myself breh ....

if u lost the stupid Hawaiian shirt and lined your beard up....maybe u might transcend to the next level

The podcast is barely cracking 100 listens per episode to be honest.

My beard that I constantly get compliments on along with that $5 shirt I bought at a thrift store has done me just fine.

And it's funny you mention Comedy Central, I'm literally at an open mic right now ready to tell jokes In front of a total of seven people, not including the bar staff.

By no means am I bragging that I'm living like Gatsby, but I am a dice roller through and through.

But instead I guess I'm gonna allow the opinion of a guy who posts are essentially the high school equivalent to long winded, uninspiring Patrick Batemen style manifestos under the guises of self made financial empowerment when it's really all just a cover of self loathing brought on by decades of lack of economic opprutunities within the Buffalo, New York area, to hold weight over my current situation.

On second thought, I won't, but delude you to think I have.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

My beard that I constantly get compliments on along with that $5 shirt I bought at a thrift store has done me just fine.

And it's funny you mention Comedy Central, I'm literally at an open mic right now ready to tell jokes In front of a total of seven people, not including the bar staff.

By no means am I bragging that I'm living like Gatsby, but I am a dice roller through and through.

But instead I guess I'm gonna allow the opinion of a guy who posts are essentially the high school equivalent to long winded, uninspiring Patrick Batemen style manifestos under the guises of self made financial empowerment when it's really all just a cover of self loathing brought on by decades of lack of economic opprutunities within the Buffalo, New York area, to hold weight over my current situation.

fair enough....see u at the top hank :salute:

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world

200.gif

:laff:had to bring ReDeYe out :whew:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I quit multiple jobs breh ....and I get a new one If my capital is running low....u lose money just trying to figure out how to make money....its apart of the game in the beginning

right now i got another job part time and I build my shyt with the rest...

plus im a minimalist, im very frugal like a jew....Im got at self discipline...I dont worry about money, when youre creative u dont need material shyt

So.... just to make sure I'm understanding this correctly...

Just to be absolutely sure I'm not missing a punchline or something...

You constantly preach "start a business" but when your chips were down and you had nothing, your solution was to pick up a part time job?

:usure:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
alotta ppl get tired of me talking about this shyt but

That's not it. The problem is you never talk about it.

If I was preaching financial literacy in every thread, and then some dude on the forums came to me and said, "Ok how did you get your start and what should I do?" and I said, "Well I can't tell you cause it's private" I would rightfully get laughed out of the forums for being a fukkboy.

You think you're doing some extraordinary shyt but really you're just doing some extra-ordinary shyt.

Part-time job having ass. :laugh:.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not it. The problem is you never talk about it.

If I was preaching financial literacy in every thread, and then some dude on the forums came to me and said, "Ok how did you get your start and what should I do?" and I said, "Well I can't tell you cause it's private" I would rightfully get laughed out of the forums for being a fukkboy.

You think you're doing some extraordinary shyt but really you're just doing some extra-ordinary shyt.

Part-time job having ass. :laugh:.
what are u doing nikka?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@DrX
You do know there are other jobs that can be considered "cookie cutter" that are still salaried, right? It's not all retail and food service.
Everything from becoming a doctor/surgeon working for an American hospital, Doctors Without Borders or the USPHS, to lawyers that work for Big Law firms, Intenational Criminal Courts, and Supreme Courts here, to journalists that earn their stripes on popular publications, to traveling the world working for National Geographic, and even creating their own online magazines.
You don't have to break the mold constantly like you talk about, you can have an ordinary job and do extraordinary things.
The way you shyt on education, you make it seem like it's impossible.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
I quit multiple jobs breh ....and I get a new one If my capital is running low....u lose money just trying to figure out how to make money....its apart of the game in the beginning

right now i got another job part time and I build my shyt with the rest...

plus im a minimalist, im very frugal like a jew....Im got at self discipline...I dont worry about money, when youre creative u dont need material shyt
nikka shut yo goofy broke ass up :russ:

Ol I'll quit this job and just move back in with mom's looking boi